DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

That's my theory---there will be bundles in the future, but not necessarily the less-seen combos---like a super-packed Ozma or full-armor Alto. While super Alto and armor Ozma are very likely.

Just out of curiosity have you ordered the super parts for either OZMA or ALTO?

Yeah I agree it does make sense. Although seeing some of the recent releases being WEB exclusives or seemigly limited production runs, namely the YF-29. You have to wonder if Bandai make decisons that any of us will understand.

Just out of curiosity have you ordered the super parts for either OZMA or ALTO?

Cancelled my Ozma order due to not liking the colors for the new Ozma himself. Never did find an Alto at a reasonable price, so I'm just waiting for a bundle. (I figure Alto+super pack is the most-likely bundle of all to appear, so I'm not too worried)

Hopefully I'm not disappointed with the paint color when the "S" valk arrives, or in a few months time when the super parts arrive......

I was so impressed with the V2 Alto that I couldn't help myself and I preordered the parts, for both valks. I think they will complete the VALK in ways that the V1 just couldn't get close to.

Fingers crossed!!

Hopefully I'm not disappointed with the paint color when the "S" valk arrives, or in a few months time when the super parts arrive......

I was so impressed with the V2 Alto that I couldn't help myself and I preordered the parts, for both valks. I think they will complete the VALK in ways that the V1 just couldn't get close to.

Fingers crossed!!

I assume the paint will not change much from the most recent photos posted. So if those disappointed you, then I don't know what to tell you. Personally, I cannot wait. He's gonna look stunning next to Alto.

Well, with news that the rest of Yamato's Mac 7 offerings won't be out until late this year, I feel like I can splurge a little, so I pulled the trigger on an Ozma and super parts from Big bad toy store. With only 5% discount form hlj and shipping factored in, big bad is only $10 more. Plus hlj does not have the web exclusive super parts so yeah. Hope this thing is as awesome as everyone is saying.

Hey, for those that have taken pre-orders for these kind of items before at Big Bad Toy Store, how long does it generally take for them to ship it out after the valk has been released? I know dealers like HLJ take only a day or two to get the order ready, but considering BBTS is located in the U.S., any ideas?

I'm asking because there is a birthday I want to buy this item for, but am concerned of whether or not it will get there on time....

Where have you been? It's been sold out for months.

I have been a little less active around here lately. I have Ozma on preorder at HLJ but I am having buyers remorse (kind of) already as I think I wanted Alto's more than Ozma's. That said I am sure ill be happy with Ozma and worst comes to worst could sell it. But since Ozma went from order stop to taking orders again I thought that maybe more of the Alto stock showed up somewhere. Wishful thinking I guess.