DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

How in the heck does 4,725yen become $119.99!!! ???

Thieves!!!

4,725yen = 61$

+ 40 bucks int shipping

101$

+ BBTS mark up ???

They don't ship directly from over seas so they need to roll that international shipping cost into their prices.

Found a shop have these listed for $70.88. Nippon Yasan?

I have some non-Macross items pre-ordered there, but haven't gone through full cycle yet. Pre-oreder at your own risk.

Alto Custom

Ozma Custom

Also HLJ or AmiAmi might come up with pre-order with better price later, so it's totally up to you.

Edited by kyekye

Found a shop have these listed for $70.88. Nippon Yasan?

I have some non-Macross items pre-ordered there, but haven't gone through full cycle yet. Pre-oreder at your own risk.

Alto Custom

Ozma Custom

Here is another shop I have no experience with for 5800 yen each:

http://biginjap.com/...enewal-ver.html

http://biginjap.com/...enewal-ver.html

Edit: This one also has a eBay store with similar price: http://stores.ebay.com/biginjap-com

http://www.anime-export.com/ should sell them too.

Also HLJ or AmiAmi might come up with pre-order with better price later, so it's totally up to you.

No they have no history of carrying any limited items from Bandai's web shop. Only HLJ made special arrangement with Yamato to carry their limited items without extra mark-up.

Edited by CF18

Damn, and I was hoping HLJ might carry those web exclusive armor parts.

Any chance AmiAmi might do so?

Doubt it. They don't usually carry that sort of stuff. Best best is Anime-export for that sort of thing.

Doubt it. They don't usually carry that sort of stuff. Best best is Anime-export for that sort of thing.

They do ship to Asian countries, right? I checked their FAQ, but they made no mention of countries they will or will not ship to.

Coz if they don't my only hope's gonna be the local hobby stores. They [local hobby stores] did bring over the Yamato fan racer and Angel Bird the last time, so there might be a chance to grab those armor sets...but that's in no way a guarantee.

Time to make like a priest and pray. :ph34r:

Edited by GU-11

Would it have been possible if they made the yellow and red bits respectively for Ozma and Alta, interchangeble?

Ozma's has the extra skull marking on a grey section, so it wouldn't be EXACTLY correct if they did it that way. (or, they could include it as a sticker, but printed-on is so much better).

Plus, they are numbered on the leg armor, even though they're both grey there---Ozma's says SMS 001, Alto's says SMS 007. Again--could be done with stickers, but better to be printed on.

Ozma's has the extra skull marking on a grey section, so it wouldn't be EXACTLY correct if they did it that way. (or, they could include it as a sticker, but printed-on is so much better).

Plus, they are numbered on the leg armor, even though they're both grey there---Ozma's says SMS 001, Alto's says SMS 007. Again--could be done with stickers, but better to be printed on.

I totally agree with that.

Or it could be done with dry transfers which would look far better than stickers. The only down side is that decals, dry transfers, or stickers all depend on user application and none of them look quite as good as factory applied silk screening or tampo printing.

Is this group thing for members in a certain part of the world???

It's mainly for people in the US.

Shipping is slightly cheaper then purchasing directly from Japan because the armor parts will be bulk shipped to US, and redistributed domestically by USPS.

How in the heck does 4,725yen become $119.99!!! ???

Thieves!!!

There are quite a few hidden fees, such as exchange rate expenses (actual rate from US to JPY is like 3% off the actual rate), S&H charges (from pbandai, middleman and international EMS), that gets added to the over all cost.

They are probably making about $40 at that price, and that's a lot of trouble/risk/investment for only $40 profit.

Ordered an Alto super pack set through Tokyo Hunter. I figured I'd just bite the bullet now and not worry about trying to get it from Anime-Export if/when they eventually put it up for sale on their website. I may have screwed myself if it appears significantly lower elsewhere, but really, it'll be like $5-$10 cdn difference for me, so I'm not worried. This way I can sit back and be pleasantly surprised by the mailman in April :) Now bring on Ozma's Armour!