DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

To bad no armour for the 25s.

ditto... i hope this doesn't mean that the armor will become an exclusive. will wait for 25S bundled with armor... :unsure:

Too think the VF-17 battroid is not very impressive thus far... Will buy it but will not build the Diamond Squad...

that's what you say now... :p

BRAND NEW IMAGES...thanks to the folks at ToysDaily. B))

Man everytime I want to cancel I come here only to see a great photo.Dam October is gonna be hell. And then on Top of that they sneak in a preview of the Ozuma. I only hope they remove that horrible logo off the back of it.

Edited by moose

The VF-25 looks pretty nice but I'm waiting for the inevitable RVF-25, that aside there's a ton of games coming out starting in October that are far more important than more shelf warming toys.

Yeah that is a beauty the most unique fighter out of all of them its got the dish and the lower portion I think that will be the last to come out. So ozuma is next then comes ?

Those intakes kind of worry me unless there's a clip they can lock into place. Otherwise I see floppiness on the barrel rolls :p

One thing that bugs me is that there really isn't much of anywhere you can preorder this now....ugh that just sucks so much.

Edited by Hikuro

Hmm looks like the intake vents flips up.

Those intakes kind of worry me unless there's a clip they can lock into place. Otherwise I see floppiness on the barrel rolls :p

Those intake covers look pretty much identical to the ones on the DX YF-29 right down to the peg hole you see when you take the cover off. They don't flip up. They just clip into place, so there will be no floppiness during barrel rolls or other aerial maneuvers :p

Those intake covers look pretty much identical to the ones on the DX YF-29 right down to the peg hole you see when you take the cover off. They don't flip up. They just clip into place, so there will be no floppiness during barrel rolls or other aerial maneuvers :p

Yeah, it looks like they clip into place via a peg hole, and I'm not liking the fan intake detail either, it's rather bland looking. I think I'm going to be keeping those intake covers on mine. Other than that, it looks fantastic, the way it should have looked the first time around.

Now, who will be the first to take a GM02 Gundam Marker and panel line theirs? :p

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron