The Fanfiction Thread

frothymug

35 minutes ago, Gerli said:

Yeah... Red Light... sorry, because English is not my main language sometimes I write things the wrong way

That's fine. I am just kind of surprised that the Macross actually has such a place onboard. Though I really should not be all that surprised. I seem to remember another Macross Fanfiction that, or was that a Robotech one, that had the characters surprised that the Macross and Macross City actually managed to get a /cough/ Gentleman's Club /cough/. Do not remember the title but I was actually like why am I not surprised.

• 1 month later...

Which Littlest pet shop Precure pets and Mascots are Macross Series Characters

Zoe Trent = Lynn Minmay

Mofurun = Ranka Lee

Hummy = Sheryl Nome

Heidi = Mylene Flare Jenius

Austin Goldenpup = Hikaru Ichijou

Roxie = Misa Hayase

Russell Ferguson = Max Jenius

Sweetie Pom Pom= Milla Fallrya Jenius

Peg Usro = Basara Nekki

Raquel = Alto Saotome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've been working on a bit for a fan-work where a semi Borged out Macronized Zentradi goes really rogue, he's impact staked by a nontransforming battroid and now they're doing an autopsy on him  Giant table and all. Doctor is using telepresent bands and goggles to display what she's doing via sensors on the waldos.

So my friend goes.....what if he's booby trapped better have the doc elsewhere...and I had the doc walking around.

25 minutes ago, darkranger12 said:

Thanks.

This is what I have....sorta. (I'm using some non macross people here for my fanfic which is a mutli-series work

Within one of Neo Tokyo Airbase labs, Sylia Stingray and her assistant were gazing the large corpse of the fallen Zentradi through an an armored observation window. The other was in a stasis tank, being held there for observation in the larger holding area.  Above the corpse was were several medical tools and instuments and few sensor cameras on several waldo arms.  She a point on her face shield glasses and tapped a wrist band activing the waldo arms above them.  With a hand gesture she brought two arms to cut Sylia frowned when she noticed something as they removed the deceased zentradi's clothes.  The jumper he wore bore the emblem of the Taiga Corps; which was the semi independant anti kaiju unit.

"Sylia he's with Taiga corps...." Nene Romanova noted then pointed to the one in the stasis tank.  He too had the markings of the Taiga Corps on his CVR-3Z armor.  "This guy too!"

"Huh. Check the database, see if we can identify them..."  Sylia hummed thoughtfully.

"Right," Nene nodded and went to work.  Sylia tapped a metallic wrist band and started to control the waldo arms which were over the corpses body.  Two arms descended and began to pull the corpses clothes off.

"Cybernetic left arm and cybernetic right leg. " Sylia took notes as the fully disrobed.

"Spinal enhancements and back support added," she continued. If one didn't have those added bits, you'd rip the arm out of the socket once you tried lifting anything.  She frowned when she saw the additional pop up thrusters on  his back.  "Curious. Why would this be an option?"

"Maybe he wanted to take it to the kaiju personally?" Nene shrugged as she followed Sylia along. "Also Who HASN'T wanted a flight mode?"

"I don't." Sylia sighed.

"Sylia your old battlroid had valk wings which had thrusters on them." Nene pointed out

"Moving on..." Sylia sighed.

Nene winced.  The last time Sylia was in her battlroid, several of her team mates died fighting The Inspectors.  Sylia retired from active combat after Priss left.  Nene stayed despite Sylia giving her many opportunities to leave. She just couldn't abandon Sylia.  Not on her darkest days.

"Sorry." Nene muttered apologetically.

"I'm cutting into the chest cavity now...." Sylia stated as the cutting instuments cut into the Zentradi's greyish flesh.

"Im always impressed by how delicate you are with these," Nene noted at one point

"Practice." Sylia smiled faintly.

Sylia removed a few of his organs....which looked perfectly fine except for the heart which was pieced through by a pike of some sort.

"Emma?" Sylia looked at Nene.

"Fraid so..." Nene sighed.

"Well....she did provide us a corpse. But Taiga corps wanted them both alive." Sylia noted.

Sylia continued until she got to the spine and noticed something wasn't quite right. Nene did too.

That looks more like computer cabling than nerves..." Nene muttered

"Someone did a lot of modifications... I think we'll need to crack the skull open, too." Sylia hummed thoughtfully.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ominae said:

Haven't been back for long. COVID-19, lack of full-time working opportunities and turning to volunteer work, followed by remote internship from Manila to Washington DC. Hooray timezones.

I got the 6th chapter of Conspiracy:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10447454/6/Conspiracy

I'm writing less in the Quarantine than in "Normal" times... it's weird...

4 minutes ago, Ominae said:

Hey folks.

Been wondering if anyone has ideas on how to proceed with Alto since I wrote in my fic (as of now) that he's not joining SMS.

Honestly, I could see a dedicated exploration of his relationship with that of his family. Mostly his father and that other man who is the adopted brother of Alto. Maybe, ending up with him end up becoming an actor in that one movie based on Macross Zero like what happens in the series itself but more of a central role. That kind of reignites his love of acting or something like that. That is the only real thing I can think of using Alto for if he never joins the SMS. You could also have him joining the regular NUNS Forces or something like that. 

21 hours ago, deathzealot said:

Honestly, I could see a dedicated exploration of his relationship with that of his family. Mostly his father and that other man who is the adopted brother of Alto. Maybe, ending up with him end up becoming an actor in that one movie based on Macross Zero like what happens in the series itself but more of a central role. That kind of reignites his love of acting or something like that. That is the only real thing I can think of using Alto for if he never joins the SMS. You could also have him joining the regular NUNS Forces or something like that. 

That could be one way. Not a lot of his background is "fully" explored aside from some gaiden manga that does it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried a new translator tool that seem to be pretty good (Still has a lot of weird errors, but those I think I can fix by hand)

So this is the first chapter of Folded Dreams in English... please ignore all the weird sentences, I'll try to fix everything eventually :)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13753918/1/Folded-Dreams-English

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter #6 and #7 translated too.

So... is ok to translate "Chatarra" too? What do you guys think? :unknw:

Edit: Chapter 42 is now Online... one more and THE END!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166811078-folded-dreams

In Spanish :)

Edited by Gerli

• 2 weeks later...

Folded Dreams is Officially Finished!

Chapter 43 and the Epilogue are now On-Line! Thanks everybody for the patience. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166811078-folded-dreams

In Spanish :)

I'll work on the translation now, so the book can be read in English too.

Bye!!!

Edited by Gerli

• 1 month later...

Chapter #10 and #11 are up.

I'm starting to write a new draft for a different kind of story... one centered mainly on Fleet to fleet warfare and carrier operations. I need to define well the setting and timeline, but I'm looking for using the VF-171 as main Fighter for the story and the Dimensional Weapon Technology already in operation (So after or during Macross Delta Timeline)
I have a lot of ideas, but I like the one where the NUNS launch a preventive attack on a Zentradi Super-Fortress-Shipyard installation where a new fleet has began the first steep in the process of being manufactured, with the intention to destroy de Super-Fortress before it becomes operative and seize the installation for resources and technology.

I have a lot of details to work, but I think it can be a good story to write :)

• 3 months later...

Well, here it is... my new story.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/269117459-carne-de-cañón

"Cannon Fodder" it's a war story about an imminent NUNS offensive against unknow Zentradi forces and the struggle that arises because of the military burocracy, corruption and general incompetence across the galaxy.

Hope you guys like it. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, with a second chapter posted I figured I should post on this website that I have started a Macross Delta AU Story. Titled Knight of Xaos it follows the character of Dominic Udette as he joins Xaos and Delta Flight to protect his friend Freyja Wion when she joins the human idol group Walkure.

Here is the summery for the story,

Dominic Udette was quite content to continue his training at the Royal Aerial Knight Academy of the Windermere Kingdom before then graduating to join one of the Aerial Knight Orders where he could defend his family and home from any aggressor that came to their door. However, before he could fully graduate from the Academy he is summoned back home and asked by his family's liege lord to become the guardian of man's daughter, one of Dominic's closest friends, as she follows her dreams of joining the human idol group Walkure. From there Dominic and his new liege lady join in a wild journey as war is brought to their neck of the space. A war that will see Dominic fighting to protect the young woman he had sworn himself to defend...including from his own people.

Links to the various sites I posted this story for those who prefer one of the following sites to read their fanfiction.

Fanfiction.Net
Archive of our own
Spacebattles
Sufficient Velocity

Enjoy! And please tell me what you all think of it! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...