• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, this may sound like a strange question, but is there anyone who's a fan of the Macross series, especially Frontier that can help me with a fanfic idea concerning Klan Klang please? Here's the pitch...

"A year prior to the events of the series, a patrol unit stumbles across a derelict ship with only one survivor: a fifteen year old boy in a cryogenic chamber. The Frontier thaws him out, but they discover this boy was frozen during the time of the war between the humans and the Zentraedi. Now, this boy must deal with a whole new world while under the care of the enemy he grew to fear: the Meltran Klan Klang."

Can anyone help me please?

12 hours ago, Bolt said:

Ok so where is the English version, please?

I'm sorry, I tried hard with "Chatarra" but my English vocabulary is too small to translate all the work... Maybe someday someone can help me whit the translation, but for now my English knowledge is just not good enough for the task :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So apparently I made an account on this website way back when but never did anything with it. Since I have recently started to get back into Macross I came back to this site to chase down some info for a Macross fanfiction I had been in the process of writing. Now that I am here I figured I post the links to my two Macross stories here so I could perhaps get more readers for them. First of all the two of them are part of the same series but focus on different set of characters with both crossover with the 2003 version of the Battlestar Galactica TV Show. Meeting Along The Stars focus on the crew from Macross Frontier two years after the end of the series as a new enemy makes itself known threatening their new home. While Journey Along The Stars focus on the Galactica and its fleet running into a stranded and heavily damaged Megaroad Colony Fleet while the Cylons start to close in on them both. So if you are interested go take a look at them they are both on FFN and Spacebattles.

Meeting Along The Stars at FFN and Spacebattles.
Journey Along The Stars at FFN and Spacebattles
Both stories are up on Sufficient Velocity as well if you are interested in reading there. A part of both stories are also up on AO3 but not as much as FFN and Spacebattles version currently have right now since there was no real feedback coming from that site for me.

I also have a short work in progress piece I had been doing on the side while I was working on while I was in the middle of working on both Meeting and Journey thanks to my National Novel Writing Month project. This one is a Macross Delta story that I call Knight of Xaos were a slightly different Windermere sports a rich nobility class underneath the King which Freja is from and her father assigns her a guard to accompany her to join Walkure were that guard becomes a member of Delta Flight as its Fifth Member.

Knight of Xaos at Spacebattles

Currently I also have a couple ideas swishing around in my head for those willing to listen to what I have right now. Just let me know if you are interested in hearing them. I am also in the process of getting back into Journey which is going to receive a very small rewrite before I really get into writing the next chapter out. I am also looking to maybe further expanding on Knight of Xaos a bit.

Okay. That is about it. I hope I drew in some more readers for my stories and if not well I still hope I managed something positive. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Gerli said:

I'm writing short stories around the existence of a Red District in Macross City as seen on Episode 8 of the TV series... just for fun.

Blink. Do you mean Red Light District? I did not know that there was one on the Macross?

39 minutes ago, deathzealot said:

Blink. Do you mean Red Light District?

Yeah... Red Light... sorry, because English is not my main language sometimes I write things the wrong way :p 

I did not know that there was one on the Macross?

In DYRL too ^_^

Edited by Gerli