WANTED: 1/60 DX Chogokin VF-25S Armored

Novacaine

yeah 300 sounds more in line. I've been checking out the yahoo japan auctions. I signed up with Rinkya, a japanese middle man company, but it looks like that might be really expensive. Just shipping to the US looks to be $100+. The toy is like 5 kg and then rinkya charges 25% charge on top of shipping cost. Plus they have all there other fees which would add another $35+$25 or so. Even if I find one there for $200 it'll end up costing me like $330+ :)

Anyone used them or have any advice? Thanks again for the help.

I got it :) Big thanks to "I collect stuff". He got me the ozma I'd been looking for. A really great collector to deal with. Also thanks to everyone else who made suggestions and recommendations especially jeremy007, valk009 and m0n5t3r. You guys all rock. "I collect stuff" you made this a great father's day :)

post-13952-0-28401600-1308534569_thumb.jpg

I got it :) Big thanks to "I collect stuff". He got me the ozma I'd been looking for. A really great collector to deal with. Also thanks to everyone else who made suggestions and recommendations especially jeremy007, valk009 and m0n5t3r. You guys all rock. "I collect stuff" you made this a great father's day :)

FYI. You should give him some positive feedback in this thread.

It'll let other buyers know that I collect stuff is a MW'er you can do business with.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=171&st=0