Where are all the Elintseekers?

dreadpyrat

They seriously need a re-release on these things (both super ostrich and elintseeker) with the added goodies that the other re-releases are coming with. Tbh, I thought these two plus the max and miria supers would be re-released first, not the VF-1D, 1S, and 1J, all of which are already quite easily attainable at reasonable prices....

They seriously need a re-release on these things (both super ostrich and elintseeker) with the added goodies that the other re-releases are coming with. Tbh, I thought these two plus the max and miria supers would be re-released first, not the VF-1D, 1S, and 1J, all of which are already quite easily attainable at reasonable prices....

+1... I don't think Yamato choose wisely on any of these except possibly the VF-1D. 1S and Hikaru 1J are probably going to sit since most fans likely already have these.

As far as the option parts go, I'm a bit more on the "meh" side on these since (for now) it looks like they won't be released separately. Forcing folks to re-buy valks they already have for some seats and plugs is not a very thoughtful/considerate decision towards the fanbase, in my opinion, especially when the valks themselves haven't had any revisions. But whatever.

I don't think Yamato choose wisely on any of these except possibly the VF-1D. 1S and Hikaru 1J are probably going to sit since most fans likely already have these.

So you think these models aren’t the ones the Japanese fandom was expecting for?

These are the 3 more iconic valks from the SDF:M series that commemorates its 30th anniversary this year so it makes sense they re release them first. Then they’ve got the whole year for the rest of them and I guess until 2014 for the DYRL stuff.

"...and I guess until 2014 for the DYRL stuff."

I agree.

With that said....I wonder how much will a super ostrich and elintseeker cost, Yamato MSRP-wise in 2014?...Same for the inevitable Roy and Hikaru VF-1S strike sets (third edition?) and possibly a re-release of the entire skull squadron w/fast packs?...... ;)

Hmmm...I wonder what price this auction will end at...it already has 3 bidders lurking on it...

5 bidders already and still more than two days. They should wait for the last minute.

Good for seller though ^_^

So you think these models aren’t the ones the Japanese fandom was expecting for?

These are the 3 more iconic valks from the SDF:M series that commemorates its 30th anniversary this year so it makes sense they re release them first. Then they’ve got the whole year for the rest of them and I guess until 2014 for the DYRL stuff.

I think most fans probably "expected" Yamato to release these 3 first, but since most fans already own these valks, I don't think it was these 3 valks that everyone necessarily "wanted" Yamato to re-release first. :) The cool thing is that they also made the Cavalier available in this first wave of re-releases, so that was nice of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I would imagine you don't need to be checking for it until mid next year the earliest. Because in 2014 it's going to be a 30th anniversary for DYRL. Just make sure that you have saved funds for the 3 VE-1s and VT-1s you will be ordering due to the current withdrawal condition :-P

So what if Yamato reissued the VT-1 and VE-1 as kits would anyone go for them? Might be a way to afford-ably reissue that's low risk for them. If they can save a buck for me in the process I'd get a crate of them. :D

- Nghia

• 3 weeks later...

Kicker how could anyone hate you, your collection is my Wish list for anything I do not yet own!! Not now, but one day I will have as many Valks as you... one day! B))

As for you NB4M, whiskey is bound to do that to ya, good thing it wasn't tequila whos knows what you would have posted!! :D

So what if Yamato reissued the VT-1 and VE-1 as kits would anyone go for them? Might be a way to afford-ably reissue that's low risk for them. If they can save a buck for me in the process I'd get a crate of them. :D

- Nghia

I think I'd prefer a kit version of the VE-1 over a reissue. I've already got one, but the radar dish is broken. I'd rather just canablize the part form a kit and fix MY VE-1 than buy a whole new one.