Where are all the Elintseekers?

dreadpyrat

Awesome!!!! Thanx izzyfcuk.

Are they your pics, if so very professional!!!

Man I never really liked this when it first came out ..but now I haven,t been this excited since lady gaga had a wardrobe malfunction ^_^:unsure:

You WILL want it so badly :D

4111486877_f42d3712be_b.jpg

Image from flickr member Joriel "Joz" Jimenez

That's a nice shot....wish there were more pictures like this in the picture threads.

All these amazing pictures motivated me to get out the tripod and take some pictures. I personally just love the elintseeker because it has so much going on. All that hardware somehow makes it look more realistic to me. You'll notice that mine has been outfitted with a few missiles for long range fire support.

post-13952-0-85353600-1308109932_thumb.jpg

post-13952-0-93430500-1308109939_thumb.jpg

post-13952-0-47799000-1308109949_thumb.jpg

Been looking for one for a while...they pop up here for sale occasionally but they seem to fetch a pretty hefty price. Were they limited when they came out? Will it be released again?

Fuel my WANT by posting some cool Elint pics! :)

There were two Yamato versions, and everyone just loves the V 2.0, profusely photographed here. The older V 1.0 also illustrated (with the window box) was less appealing.

There was also a 1/55 Bandai version, but that one probably appeals only to those looking for vintage.

Fellow member jenius has a comprehensive comparison of the VE-1s

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=4599

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=194

go and explore his site!

Edited by regult

Didn,t someone slip him a "mickey", and under the influence had an experience with an entire football team?

Shame/"lose of face" prompted a name change to Graham and relocation to Hong Kong to start a new life? :blink:

More battroid/gerwalk pics!!

• 3 weeks later...

Didn,t someone slip him a "mickey", and under the influence had an experience with an entire football team?

Shame/"lose of face" prompted a name change to Graham and relocation to Hong Kong to start a new life? :blink:

Wow, we are way off topic now.........

I have never even transformed my Elint, so I wont be taking any pics soon lol.

Love it in jet mode ,I wish I would have bought 2 though.

Edited by Loop

Sorry for the late response, I don't usually take/keep photos of my Valks but I thought I'd help you out with the Gerwalk photos as that mode is not represented as well here. Static pose just from a bunch of different angles. I don't have any stands to do anything fancier with.

5903623916_9a4c88ecbc_b.jpg

5903624648_036556fafa_b.jpg

5903067193_7e4197bbf2_b.jpg

5903626164_b8c836b580_b.jpg

5903626946_34a4d08535_b.jpg

5903069633_91f7e5257f_b.jpg

5903628798_3d1125012c_b.jpg

5903071649_5517393c9b_b.jpg

5903072595_35b85fd2ee_b.jpg

The only official pics of the Elint you ever see are either Fighter or Battroid so that's what you usually see these toys in as well. I think all of the extra gear strapped to it in Gerwalk looks particularly striking.

Mommar + Swoosh thank-you very much!!!! :D

I really must have this bird...aswell as the test + angelbird valks, the reissues can,t come soon enough...what the hell am I mean,t to do in the meantime?? :wacko:

• 3 months later...