HK model shops

Major Focker

going to HK next week and hoping to stuff my bags with model kits and supplies. i'm quite familiar with the toy shops there, but i haven't been back in 4 years and except for UML, never really found shops that were geared more towards models than toys. appreciate if someone can recommended some shops, which hopefully are also open on sundays.

here's what i'm looking for:

- 1/72 YF-25 Prophecy

- Regult Scout and Missile Carrier

- Ma.K stuff

- cheap 1/700 ships for greeblies

- HO scale (or smaller) train parts and diorama stuff

- a lot of small LED lights, fiber optics, blinkers, miniature motors and other electrical stuff (or maybe someone knows where i can buy these in bulk in singapore)

thanks

Hi there,

Can't help much on most of the items you're looking for:

- 1/72 YF-25 Prophecy (only seen it on yahoo auction).

- Regult Scout and Missile Carrier (have not seen them in model shop for a long time)

- Ma.K stuff (depends on whether you need resin kits or plastic kits)

- cheap 1/700 ships for greeblies (you can get them at UML)

- HO scale (or smaller) train parts and diorama stuff (I know a few of the shops that carries them)

- a lot of small LED lights, fiber optics, blinkers, miniature motors and other electrical stuff (you can go to Ap Liu Street in Sham Shui Po. easy to get there via MTR).

When are you coming over and for how long? May be I can take you to some of the places. PM me.

thanks for the info on Ap Lui St. i fly in this Sunday noon, will PM you my contact details.

regarding Ma.K, i'm looking for resin kits like those sold in Wonderfest.

i heard G-Systems has a shop in HK but don't know where. want to stock up on their thrusters and other metal bits.

thanks for the info on Ap Lui St. i fly in this Sunday noon, will PM you my contact details.

regarding Ma.K, i'm looking for resin kits like those sold in Wonderfest.

i heard G-Systems has a shop in HK but don't know where. want to stock up on their thrusters and other metal bits.

Ap Liu Street in the best place to get hardwares and electronic stuff. And a few blocks away is the Computer Mall. Yes G-system has a shop in Mong Kok which is two MTR stations away from Ap Liu Street but they open late in the night around 7pm. For thrusters and other metal bits you can get at other shops in Mong Kok. Regarding the MaKs it will be better if you know which specific models you like so that I can ask around.