Due largely to my ignorance of Japanese racing history, but still; can't believe I never spotted this odd resemblance to the color patterns of everyone's favorite squad of intrepid space-fighter pilots?

126.jpg10223456.jpg

imgrc0068240377.jpgpgc10_nissan_skyline_gtr_picture%20(13).

Well, I'll be dipped. So was/is Kawamori-san or someone on the original production team at Studio Nue a racing fan? Or just coincidence?

You ask me, mate. How about those bloody Ute and Commodore drivers?

So next time, think before deciding to offend members that happen to own a particular car, mate.

indeed you're right. fair call. my bad. removed my previous comments.

and yes we have our fair share of nut case drivers which I do not deny.. even I had my moments in them years gone by.

Edited by spanner

ok so I know I should've thought better about my words on the Mustang crash video I posted earlier and I admit I was in the wrong but you gotta admit there is still an element of hilarity to all these occurrences! ;):lol:

I post this for sheer amusement and no offence intended of course..

We always read complaints that U.S. legislation has watered down numerous European and Japanese performance cars. In the case of the new Mustang, it's the other way around.

The funny thing is that the hood vent deletion in the Euro Mustang is for pedestrian safety. Oh...the irony.

just discovered this thread. Thought it would be about MWers rides, but looks like just bits of automotive talk and memes and videos (or at least the last page anyways)

Here's my ride - it's red, has a fin, which makes it 3 times faster obviously.

CAR AZNABLE

22727911548_060deaa0f4_b.jpg

Edited by Cowboy17