of what?

I'm hopeful that Honda is finally doing something exciting.

I'm hopeful that Honda can build a worthy successor that is as groundbreaking as the original.

I'm hopeful that Honda do it without Mr. Honda or Mr. Senna.

I'm hopeful that Honda can teach Ferrari and other car makers another lesson...

The original NSX was a big deal when it came out in 1991 but Honda let it die a slow death that ended in 2005.

If only Mr. Honda were still around. His company is now run by bean counters that don't care for enthusiasts.

I'd take an Indy V8 for the streets over this V6 with hopefully a true KERS system any day.

Edited by chocoracer

I'm hopeful that Honda is finally doing something exciting.

I'm hopeful that Honda can build a worthy successor that is as groundbreaking as the original.

Then it wouldn't be a v6 hybrid.

I'm hopeful that Honda can teach Ferrari and other car makers another lesson...

Doubt it.

The original NSX was a big deal when it came out in 1991 but Honda let it die a slow death that ended in 2005.

If only Mr. Honda were still around. His company is now run by bean counters that don't care for enthusiasts.

All companies are ran by bean counters. they're all too scared to try something new and innovative. There are exception to this though.

Don't know if anyone remembers me, used to be here a lot but its been awhile. Anyway, here's my Evo X MR at SEMA in 2011. :D

evoxsema-XL.jpg

Sup man?, of course I just recently made a return to the boards too,, nice ride, whats the specs

Got a space at SEMA? That gets a hell-yeah from about any petrol head. Are you a distributor, or just asked to use your car as demo model?

Rotora Brakes is a long time sponsor of mine and they needed an Evo for their booth to show off a new braking system they developed.

Sup man?, of course I just recently made a return to the boards too,, nice ride, whats the specs

Exterior

APR CF Front Lip

APR GTC-300 Wing

APR/Carbing Craft CF Front Grill cover

APR/Carbing Craft CF Radiator Shroud

APR CF Hood Scoop

Varis '09 Version Side Skirts with Carbon Diffusers

Cusco Short Antenna

OEM GSR Vent Conversion

OEM JDM Bumper Beam

OEM RS Foglight Delete

OEM Backup Camera custom mounted

V-LEDS LED Driving Lights

V-LEDS LED Bulbs (stop/tail, turn signal)

Beatrush Front and Rear Tow Hooks

Cosworth Oil Cap

Decals by Graphics by Tex

Interior

Speedhut Gauges (Boost, GPS Speedometer, Trans Temp, Oil Pressure, Wideband)

Defi VSD-X HUD

PLX Devices Air/Fuel Wideband box

Speedware Harness Bar

Schroth Harnesses

Custom IMP Shift Knob

Custom SRP Racing Pedals

Suspension

KW Variant 3 coilovers

Cusco Power Bracing (front, front rear, rear front, rear rear under)

Cusco Rear Swaybar

Cusco Front Strut Bar

Cusco Rear Strut Bar

Whiteline Rear Endlinks

APR Extended Wheel Bolts

AME TM-02 wheels 19x10.5 +22

Toyo Tires Proxes 1 295/30R19

Performance

ETS Exhaust (downpipe, race cat midpipe, quiet v2 catback, turbo header)

ETS 3.5" Front Intercooler

ETS Piping Kit

Grimmspeed EBCS

Mishimoto X-Line Radiator

Mishimoto Fan Shroud and Fans

Mishimoto 120 Degree Thermostat

Mishimoto Stainless Steel Upper Radiator Hose

Mishimoto Silicone Lower Radiator Hose

K&N Typhoon Intake

Synapse Synchronic Diverter Valve

And the "special part":

Brakes

Rotora Superchallenge II Braking System

6-piston front, forged hard anodized calipers with titanium pistons

380x32mm front full floating slotted disks with billet aluminum hard anodized hats

4-piston rear, forged hard anodized calipers with titanium pistons

355x32mm rear full floating slotted disks with billet aluminum hard anodized hats

Great car Vostok! I thought you were driving an STI.

Yeah, I had an STi but that was ages ago :lol: I had an Evo IX MR for awhile, then an E46 M3 and now the Evo X MR.

Performance

ETS Exhaust (downpipe, race cat midpipe, quiet v2 catback, turbo header)

ETS 3.5" Front Intercooler

ETS Piping Kit

Grimmspeed EBCS

Mishimoto X-Line Radiator

Mishimoto Fan Shroud and Fans

Mishimoto 120 Degree Thermostat

Mishimoto Stainless Steel Upper Radiator Hose

Mishimoto Silicone Lower Radiator Hose

K&N Typhoon Intake

Synapse Synchronic Diverter Valve

And the "special part":

heh,,, BOOST! (off road tuning maybe) what PSI are you tuned too, thing must be a little rocketship

heh,,, BOOST! (off road tuning maybe) what PSI are you tuned too, thing must be a little rocketship

Still at stock boost for now, hasn't been tuned yet (got snowed in after we got home from SEMA). I'm expecting it to get around 400 at the wheels all said and done. Still got a few things to get figured out (for instance, my tire setup is super aggressive and my rears rub on the fenders, gotta get them pulled).

Last month I replaced my front turn signal bulb and this week I had to replace it again. The element is not damaged, but the contact were the bulbe pluges in the the socket is damaged or somthing the plastic has melted does any one know what is happening?

Last month I replaced my front turn signal bulb and this week I had to replace it again. The element is not damaged, but the contact were the bulbe pluges in the the socket is damaged or somthing the plastic has melted does any one know what is happening?

Bad connection from air and moisture intrusion as it usually oxidizes the connector, use dielectric grease and a lot of it to basically fill the socket after you clean the contacts and it should be fine. You can buy replacement sockets if it is too bad

Still at stock boost for now, hasn't been tuned yet (got snowed in after we got home from SEMA). I'm expecting it to get around 400 at the wheels all said and done. Still got a few things to get figured out (for instance, my tire setup is super aggressive and my rears rub on the fenders, gotta get them pulled).

Sweet man, looking forward to updates Edited by pfunk

I know a photographer of extreme sports. She has been hit by skateboards, motorcycles, and had horrible things happen to her. Lost 6 of her teeth from catching a skateboard in the mouth... but she got the shot.

That guy above is a true professional.

• 2 weeks later...

This must be fun to drive. The Donkervoort D8 GTO from the Netherlands weighs 1,654 lbs. and is powered by a turbocharged 2.5 liter 5-cylinder that makes 340 bhp and 332 lb-ft torque. This results in a 0-62 acceleration of 3 seconds and a top speed of 158 mph.

2012 Donkervoort D8 GTO

Lotus/Caterham 7 design principles, evolved to the Nth degree? :huh:

As commercials go: this one's pretty sweet...

0:51 - 1:00: those "lane change" maneuvers are f'ing awesome! Even without the CGI fluff, thing moves like a gall-dang R/C car!

I would murder a perfect stranger to have one of those, if I could get away with it (gotta be in that color orange, though).

As commercials go: this one's pretty sweet...

I like the ending, when it drives into the big cloud vagina. Subtle.

I would murder a perfect stranger to have one of those, if I could get away with it (gotta be in that color orange, though).

I'm pretty sure I'd murder a few people I know. And I wouldn't even be picky about the color.

In all seriousness, I think the Aventador might be my favorite Lambo since the Countach. I dig that the lines are more aggressive than the Murcielago or the Gallardo, without being as exaggerated as the Reventon or the Sesto Elemento.

The Aventador may as well be the fastest and best-handling Lamborghini ever, but in terms of looks, it will never beat this: the Miura.

Nah... now, don't get me wrong. I like, nay, love the Miura. It is indeed a thing of beauty. But Lamborghini has become known for their angular, aggressive designs. The Miura is a gorgeous GT car that I'd takeover competitors from the day like the Ferrari 250 GTO, but against other Lamborghinis it seems a bit... timid.

Not a fair comparison.. Different era

Nah--it's more like that first "crush" when you discover the beauty of women [as opposed to "girls"]. Sure, you get older; your tastes may evolve or change; other women come along that may be built a little hotter, or may be able to do better tricks--but you never lose that special place in your heart for that first....