STAR WARS Merchandise Episode - 2

They were slow to update the pages but I just ordered all 4 when they were listed before 7 am.  Word is that these will also have a regular release and they are exclusive to Walmart first.

Sorry I accidentally posted one link incorrectly.

Edited by sh9000

30 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

They were slow to update the pages but I just ordered all 4 when they were listed before 7 am.  Word is that these will also have a regular release and they are exclusive to Walmart first.

Sorry I accidentally posted one link incorrectly.

I was checking earlier too, but nothing would show up. It seems i didn't know how to search for the pre order. I just wanted Ahzoka, but if I don't get her it is ok. Thanks for the links anyway. 

Edited by vlenhoff

Man! At 10 I was refreshing their page and nothing. No listing. By 10:07 I stopped looking as it didn’t seem to be listing. Tried Ahsoka Tano, Ahsoka Tano Black Series, Clone Wars Black Series....nothing. Got busy and check back with you guys. Sold out.  So frustrating 

Chris

Are you freaking kidding me!!! Still doesn’t work for me, even clicked the  alert notification. I guess I’m just not supposed to get this.

Chris

Wonder when we’ll finally see later season versions of the Ghost crew.

It’s good that they’re finally releasing the whole early seasons‘ team.

But Hasbro’s still got a big backlog of figures to make from Filoni’s CW and Rebels.

9 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Yeah the Heroes of Endor Set is cool.

Yeah, and they make you buy an Ewok as part of it all... An ewok played by none other R2 himself Kenny Baker. Where do we pre order this?

Hondo! That's really cool, but i wonder how many will try to 3D print a round dish to replace the rectangular one.