1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

I had a similar problem when setting the Alto squadron shot, I did have YetiStands but I was 1 short so I had to use the YF-29 Focker stand so the placement of the naked VF-25F wasn't as good as I would have liked. I would recommend getting YetiStands. :D 4 of them is a nice number. ;)

Yup, wish I ordered one more. The pic I took would work better if I had 1 more YetiStand.

post-7577-0-24670900-1412292718_thumb.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

Probably a week from now. I picked EMS shipping but only got the shipping notice on Friday.

Soon! I can't wait to see your weathered Ozma 29 with Super Parts. :)

Great Ozma shots Saburo! I'm getting excited for the VF-25S release! Lucky to score Armor Parts as well!

Rock N' Roll shot there TCracker!

Thank you, so am I. The Ozma release is getting closer. Congrats on the Armor parts! :D

Ozma looks so great next to himself :wub:

x2 the badassness! :D

@TCracker great shot and effects!

Soon! I can't wait to see your weathered Ozma 29 with Super Parts. :)

Not soon enough. Your pics made the wait that much harder :p

It will be some time before I have pics to show since I plan on painting the missing colors and redoing the purple on the canopy and fold crystals with a clear purple Gaia Color paint, which the delivery estimate given was a huge range of Oct 6th - Oct 23rd...

So worst case scenario, I could be waiting almost another three weeks for it or it could come tomorrow.

Not soon enough. Your pics made the wait that much harder :p

It will be some time before I have pics to show since I plan on painting the missing colors and redoing the purple on the canopy and fold crystals with a clear purple Gaia Color paint, which the delivery estimate given was a huge range of Oct 6th - Oct 23rd...

So worst case scenario, I could be waiting almost another three weeks for it or it could come tomorrow.

Haha... thanks and sorry. ;)

Sounds like you have the plan ready for the Ozma 29, it was great to see all of the changes you will be making... it will also make the stock 29 seem so plain. I don't have the patience, skill and courage to do that. I just have to live through the photos your and WM weathered Valks. :p

BTW your flickr page is amazing! :D

Haha... thanks and sorry. ;)

Sounds like you have the plan ready for the Ozma 29, it was great to see all of the changes you will be making... it will also make the stock 29 seem so plain. I don't have the patience, skill and courage to do that. I just have to live through the photos your and WM weathered Valks. :p

BTW your flickr page is amazing! :D

Thanks. As is yours. It took me a while to get mine all sorted out, but it's nice being able to sort the pics into multiple albums and such and the tags work, which is nice. Still trying to get used to it though.

Thanks. As is yours. It took me a while to get mine all sorted out, but it's nice being able to sort the pics into multiple albums and such and the tags work, which is nice. Still trying to get used to it though.

Speaking of which, I better get around to tagging my photos again... :unsure:

Finally got around to my other jewel of my collection, Yamato's 1/3000 SDF-1 DYRL. I finished some time ago, but I hadn't had the chance to photograph it. It took me literally months to put on the hundreds of tiny decals to give this monster the scale it deserves (I don't think I'll do that again for the upcoming 1/4000 Hasegawa version :p)

Hope you enjoy...

For those of you who forgot my ordeal... here's the original build-up thread:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=34450&page=1

Loving that SDF-1. Wish I could also have the same besides the upcoming SD Makurosu. :rolleyes:

Ha, ha - NO!

And honestly I hope I'll be back on the hunt soon to buy another one, but that may be a couple of months down the road. B))

-b.

Hahaha! Me too, b. I want to have another one too. But I will just wait if Arcadia will release a reissue or the Flashback version. If not, I'm just happy and still happy that I've acquired one. ;)

Just finished up my 25F Tornado pack and put them on my re-re-issue 25F.

*snip

Thanks guys!

Did a shot with SMS Skull squadron geared up. I'm kinda bummed because I noticed that the stupid shield adapter for the RVF must have fallen off at some point while it was in fighter mode and now I can't find it... sigh... I had to stick the shield on with putty instead -_-

*snip

I think it would be remiss of me to leave out pics of them together in my favorite mode.

*snip

Those are eye candy, MacrossJunkie. Really envy people who does great job on customizing their Valks. And it still transforms well with dings and scratches. :rolleyes:

Yup, wish I ordered one more. The pic I took would work better if I had 1 more YetiStand.

*snip

Great shot wmkjr! Love it! :wub:

Because everyone loves Ozma. :D

*snip

As always, Saburo bro, great photos. I'm loving the Ozma now. But will just settle for the Messiah for now. Durandal, not as much. Hehehe. :lol:

*snip

Nice photo composition, TCracker. ;)

hi, i was looking for old files on my pc backup and found some images of my first 1/48 purchase back in 2008, it was the stealth type. now i think that looks better without stickers. took 62 photos that day, but dont worry will only post 3, one of each mode :rolleyes:

Everytime I see a 1/48 scaled Valk, I'm having thoughts if I should get atleast one. But I know that if I started doing it... I need to have another one. And so on and so forth. :lol:

YF-30

Nice shots no3ljm!

I love Ozma! :-)

:D

Two Ozmas. Much awesome. :wub:

Badass x2 :)

^The top down perspective on those Ozma shots are killer. The Yeti stands really make it possible (or much easier to capture I'd guess).

-b.

Yep, the Yetistands make it much easier (less dangerous lol) to get these kind of shots. :) Without them I'd be balancing on step stool to get the shot. :D

The first shot somewhat reminds me of the All That VF video(i hope i got that name right).

:D Now I must watch that video again. :)