1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

21 hours ago, Saburo said:

I was truly disappointed!  Although armors were prototypes, they were quite impressive to see in hand.  The armor added quite a bit of mass and weight to the Valk to give it a very imposing look. 

Funny story, when FEXT contacted me to ask if I would like to photograph the prototypes and that they would ship them to me, I agreed.  I thought it was only the armor prototypes they were shipping but when I opened the box the armors were attached to 2 Yamato Valks.  I messaged my friend at FEXT and he told me the Valks were from his personal collection. :shok:

Very much a bummer, I did what I could to help get to the PO quota, I PO 6 of each version. :blink: :lol:

Thank you for the compliment @Bolt much appreciated! 

Whoa he let you keep the valkyries from his personal collection? 

23 hours ago, Saburo said:

I was truly disappointed!  Although armors were prototypes, they were quite impressive to see in hand.  The armor added quite a bit of mass and weight to the Valk to give it a very imposing look. 

Funny story, when FEXT contacted me to ask if I would like to photograph the prototypes and that they would ship them to me, I agreed.  I thought it was only the armor prototypes they were shipping but when I opened the box the armors were attached to 2 Yamato Valks.  I messaged my friend at FEXT and he told me the Valks were from his personal collection. :shok:

Very much a bummer, I did what I could to help get to the PO quota, I PO 6 of each version. :blink: :lol:

Thank you for the compliment @Bolt much appreciated! 

:shok:!

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Whoa he let you keep the valkyries from his personal collection? 

Ha ha, that would have been quiet the payment for handling the promotional material/pics.

-b.

41 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Not my favorite battroid, but it's grown on me.

4G color scheme is so bland, though. Should probably do some paneling on her so she doesn't look so plain. :give_rose:

50979654448_50314c8da9_o.jpg

Nice! I think VF-4 is an acquired taste. :wub: 

What's so funny with this Battroid is that when you put it beside a VF-1 or YF-19, it looks ugly. But on its own, it looks gorgeous. ;) 

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

4G color scheme is so bland, though. Should probably do some paneling on her so she doesn't look so plain. :give_rose:

Especially if you're displaying her next to the Premium Finish VF-4A, which really makes the ol' 4G look like a toy by comparison. :unsure:

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice! I think VF-4 is an acquired taste. :wub: 

What's so funny with this Battroid is that when you put it beside a VF-1 or YF-19, it looks ugly. But on its own, it looks gorgeous. ;) 

Thanks! I'm liking it more and more now that I've spent a lot of time with it.

1 hour ago, tekering said:

Especially if you're displaying her next to the Premium Finish VF-4A, which really makes the ol' 4G look like a toy by comparison. :unsure:

Yeah it does look like a toy or partially completed model kit. :cray:

23 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Thanks!

The illustrations showing the various Macross mecha on carrier decks and hangars are always my favorites!

May be time to do some destroid poses! :friends:

f2b26fb2691d4b9fd1fefabdcd801e90.jpg

2027b54011742f88e012fc8608a95a0a.jpg

123342?h=500

I have the Defender pose and some other poses ready to go.  I’ll see if I have time today to take pics.