1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

1 hour ago, MacrossJunkie said:

That F-14 looks pretty good, especially for something that came straight out of the box looking like that.

Did you make that display base yourself or did you get it from somewhere?

Black Aces certainly went out of their way to deliver a great product...

The aircraft carrier deck display base is from TSM Model....the same goes for the carrier deck crew and tractors

https://tsm-wing.com/product-detail.php?pd=65

Just now, jvmacross said:

Black Aces certainly went out of their way to deliver a great product...

The aircraft carrier deck display base is from TSM Model....the same goes for the carrier deck crew and tractors

https://tsm-wing.com/product-detail.php?pd=65

Oh okay, cool. I have been thinking about making a carrier deck myself for displays, but having to do all those tie down anchor points seems really tedious. lol

14 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Hide contents

Very Nice!!

25 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Put my VF-11B back together. Hope Arcadia or Bandai gives us an updated version because holy hell I hate the heat shield design!

Now time to fix those hideous landing gear on the DX Kakizaki. :p

My VF-11's look like $20 Transformers compared to yours.:lol:

28 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

At first glance I thought you had this on the USS Flagg.  Which carrier is this? How long and tall is it?

Thanks in advance.

It’s the Matchbox Top Gun Aircraft Carrier. About 3-4” bottom to top deck and maybe 1.5-2’ long when extended. 

Got the SDF-1 PF out today. I had the standard version before. I wasn't impressed and sold it right away. This is a whole different level! Love it!

Snagged a Hi Metal DYRL VF-1A Super Kazakaki and Max for the DYRL side of the shelf (even though the white of the HM's won't match the HMR's). Those will be here in a few days. I've still got my eye out for two Hi Metal Fockers (white) so I can use one without packs as a Roy for the SDFM side and the other with Supers as a Boobie Duck/Hikaru. Too bad there aren't any Hi Metal or Hi Metal R TV Max or Kakazaki.

1621172462_SDF-11.jpg.1657f5521c526c4f890dde86bc716dd8.jpg

1106429592_SDF-12.jpg.30f53de87d5080430ef1fbcc1fafb54d.jpg

973241311_SDF-13.jpg.5a0bd7eea4b59152fac41b51f61c42b6.jpg

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

Got the SDF-1 PF out today. I had the standard version before. I wasn't impressed and sold it right away. This is a whole different level! Love it!

Snagged a Hi Metal DYRL VF-1A Super Kazakaki and Max for the DYRL side of the shelf (even though the white of the HM's won't match the HMR's). Those will be here in a few days. I've still got my eye out for two Hi Metal Fockers (white) so I can use one without packs as a Roy for the SDFM side and the other with Supers as a Boobie Duck/Hikaru. Too bad there aren't any Hi Metal or Hi Metal R TV Max or Kakazaki.

1621172462_SDF-11.jpg.1657f5521c526c4f890dde86bc716dd8.jpg

1106429592_SDF-12.jpg.30f53de87d5080430ef1fbcc1fafb54d.jpg

973241311_SDF-13.jpg.5a0bd7eea4b59152fac41b51f61c42b6.jpg

Oh, I like that.  The TV versions on the left, the movie versions on the right.  Very nice!

Since this is the only all-inclusive scale for Valks thread that I’m aware of, just want to give anyone interested one last chance at the 1/55 VE-1 Elint Seeker I have for sale. I’m about to separate the contents into smaller lots and sell that way. But I hate to break it up when someone could own it complete.

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

It's not everyone's cup of tea but I'm still a big fan of the VF-2SS. These are the Evolution Toy versions, a simple customization to Silvie, a giant overhaul for Faerie Squad. 

If I could find a Nexx 2SS cheap, I might grab one. B))

IMG_3704.JPG

IMG_3719.JPG

IMG_3715.JPG

IMG_3735.JPG

IMG_3740.JPG

IMG_3726.JPG

I like the 2SS. If I had some customizing skills I'd probably get a couple of those. The one in Fighter looks really good!

6 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

It's not everyone's cup of tea but I'm still a big fan of the VF-2SS. These are the Evolution Toy versions, a simple customization to Silvie, a giant overhaul for Faerie Squad. 

If I could find a Nexx 2SS cheap, I might grab one. B))

IMG_3740.JPG

Love how you managed to make the Evolution Toy actually look good! :wub: 

My internet was down most of yesterday (f***ing Comcast) so I started getting my old Yamato Kakizaki up to speed with the DX version. Not even close to finished.

50336740486_d41bffd9bd_o.jpg