1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

There was once a member on here who got a divorce but was unable to get his stuff due to a restraining order and he had a ton of customs. The ex wife put all his stuff on eBay. There were a few of use who didn't want to bid, but I know someone did and it was a group of valks including a custom. That was a sad story and remember it clearly.

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers that situation.

Yeah Kicker. I remember that. It was very sad indeed. I wonder if I was one of the arsewholes who bid on his stuff. I hope not. I do vaguely remember buying some macross stuff from a clueless macross collector's girlfriend on ebay at some point. All the years on here seem to have gone by so quick. So much time thinking about macross and then next thing I know Ill be old or dead.... But yeah $25 for a yammie v2 1/60 is insane. I wonder what that piece's story is. Like the red violin?

Yes that is awesome. and I can't believe that some dumbarse girl would not let him get his stuff but chooses to sell off his property like it was hers. Isn't that theft? She didn't buy the stuff with her money. The guy should sue her, I would, and have her thrown in jail.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks eugimon, it has inspired this other tower which is even more scarier. There is a blue MPC Alpha+Beta hovering on top of this Mospeada display and all sorts of tiny fragile figures underneath it

Collection-Mospeada.jpg

Benson, these are Yamato clear stands that I have moded by adding a pin in order to be able to connect the piece which is normally used for smaller figures. It is strong enough to hold securely a naked VF-1

speaking of soundboosters, here's the last pics i took just before my cheap-o camera died.

Hopefully I'll get a replacement soon, because of all that money I won't be able to spend on Bandai's efforts :)

firevalk-booster-w.jpg

Hey Frogze how were you able to pose your soundbooster on your 19 in Gerwalk mode

Does anyone have an image of the stand attachment for the YF-21 for Battroid mode? Trying to put mine on the stand like Actar did and I cannot figure out which adapter fits.

Edit: Annddddd My 21s face just fell off :lol: didn't really expect that. Still curious about the proper mounts however

Edit: Found it with a handy google search

Edited by kaiotheforsaken

Thanks a lot guys! I was indeed trying to get it to look like a big 3D jenga, I think a VF-1 jumbo if they ever did one wouldn't be out of place somewhere in the background :lol:gb

Surprisingly nothing has been broken on this display since a couple of years now, even when the GBP did accidentally fall off the shelf and shatter all across the room (but that's what an armor would do, right?)

VF-18S : I just straddled the boosters on top of the gerwalk with flaps slightly open to keep it in balance