VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

10 hours ago, sh9000 said:

large.dxarmoredvalkyrietenjin.JPG.37f79b07942b00a57edfdbc2cb6ad4eb.JPG

large.dxarmoredvalkyrietakani.JPG.256c164fa811aba73f1ea40cbe5165e1.JPG

I'll get to doing these 2 poses with the HMR this weekend to do a comparison.  Unfortunately the HMR did not come with larger TV hands and the head can't tilt sideways.

If you use the Yamacadia 1/60 hands you could pull it off.

18 hours ago, treatment said:

hm-r and rd...

hmr-v-rd.jpg.a5e2e257dee8bba8e2798eb3c8d93bb8.jpg

Hello all,

I have been browsing a bit at Milia's battle suit and have had quite an interest in Queadluun-Rau for a while. Unfortunately, no green release exists and I was wondering if anyone has disassembled and made a custom of the Bandai Damashii Spirits version of the Rea? I don't know much to anything about the DS line so I'd really appreciate any input please. Video reviews appear to make the figure pretty solid and fun. I have seen customs of the larger Yamato release 

Also, thank you for posting pictures of her next to other figures for scale... tremendous help.

5 hours ago, CHAVAKAISER said:

how did you get it off dx? 😳

Anime magic.

3 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Nice!

PM me with details on the 1/48 QRau.

I would like to get me and paint it up. How are the details and price?

This was the Queadluun-Rau I won in a figure posing contest from the guy from MEP Toys.  I think he only made one.

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

Ok , wait , what? That's a 1/48 Queadlunn..?

Yeah.

Edited by sh9000

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, treatment said:

vf19a-yf19-gnudou.jpg.741a99ed8f24502d9f02589d78be97ba.jpg

At one time, I was a bit ambivalent about the baby blue color. But glad I picked up this very same GNU-Dou, & came to like it a lot. Currently am waiting for the Doyusha VF-19A to arrive to match it in fighter mode.

it’s funny how the brain rationalises getting all the variants. First we get the ones we like most, then we get the other secondary colours, then we finally get those variants or colours that were initially deemed the ugliest..

On 11/21/2021 at 1:18 AM, MKT said:

At one time, I was a bit ambivalent about the baby blue color. But glad I picked up this very same GNU-Dou, & came to like it a lot. Currently am waiting for the Doyusha VF-19A to arrive to match it in fighter mode.

it’s funny how the brain rationalises getting all the variants. First we get the ones we like most, then we get the other secondary colours, then we finally get those variants or colours that were initially deemed the ugliest..

Yeah I wish Arcadia or Bandai had given us that blue YF-19. I kinda like it.

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Finally opened up my GBP set. It's a beast! Probably my favorite of Bandai's 1/48 line so far. Looks great and just the right amount of tampo printing.

20211126_125642_01.jpg.35a06ac2af394129409bd6f33b859fef.jpg

I have to objectively agree. The best DX 1/48 so far. And will probably not be out done.

I do love my Roy's though. Nostalgia. :wub:

13 minutes ago, MKT said:

Love this! I haven't played with my Armored yet, but those knee pads can be separated out?

Thanks! ;) 

Yes. After inspecting it earlier, just like Yamato’s and Arcadia’s, it needs to remove the small screws and the parts will separate. I removed the back panel where the screws were attached so I can place the front armor panel back and clip it to the side leg armors. I’m planning on customizing this in the future with magnets so I can use it between Battroid and Gerwalk mode. ^_^

On 12/4/2021 at 4:51 AM, seti88 said:

Nice one noel! Are you going to do one with the strike parts too? 

I tried but the color of the Strike Cannon with the GBP kind of threw me off. So I didn't took photos. :lol: 

19 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Any possibility of squeezing the chest plate into there? :rolleyes:

I'll see what I can do before I put it back in the box. ;) 

9 hours ago, treatment said:

DX Hikaru...

DX-Hikaru.jpg.6eae71cc68e7efdfaa05348e8d1f1aca.jpg

:bump:

Nice! :wub:  Just missing DX VF-1D/Fan Racer and the VF-1A and you're good to go. :good: 

Edited by no3Ljm