1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

now this is stuck in my head :p

The battle pods are coming so you'd better beware! Breetai and his battlepods are everywhere!

Robotech to the rescue!

-it's like a christmas carol.

i remember watching this and wishing i has some. now i get a chance to own one

I remember that one. Though I don't want to have 'last song syndrome' because of this. Hehehe. :p But I guess, this one beats my 7y/o son's One Direction playlist in my car. Hahaha! :lol:

love the old Robotech commercial.. hilarious. Speaking of.. I've been slowly making my way through the original Mospeada series, so on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I decided to transform my Beagle bikes for the first time in about 5 years. Good times. Let's take a moment to remind ourselves of the greatness... and what could...and should have been all 4...

EDIT: sorry for posting non Macross in this thread, but I figured most people have a love of both. Didn't wanna dig for the old Mospeada thread.

Great Ride Armor pics. :wub:

Awesome! Never had a chance to obtain one of these goodies.. :(

There's someone selling his Ley/Rand over the F/S section. ;)

25323184243_ddf8d019db_h.jpg

As always, Saburo... :wub: Even though he's too red for me. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

Thank you everyone!

That shot took quite a bit of time. Transforming, posing and placing each of them, camera settings and processing the photo. It was frustrating with arms not remaining in place or folding crotch piece unlocking causing the valk to collapse and knocking over the others. The super parts made it challenging to get all the 29 together due to the amount of space they took up. There are some things I would like to alter with the way they are posed but for now I am happy with how the shot turned out.

if i get the itch again, i'll hit you up!

*whispers* Do it...

I have to hit my monthly get people to buy quota. :lol::p;)

Edited by Saburo

Thank you everyone!

That shot took quite a bit of time. Transforming, posing and placing each of them, camera settings and processing the photo. It was frustrating with arms not remaining in place or folding crotch piece unlocking causing the valk to collapse and knocking over the others. The super parts made it challenging to get all the 29 together due to the amount of space they took up. There are some things I would like to alter with the way they are posed but for now I am happy with how the shot turned out.

*whispers* Do it...

I have to hit my monthly get people to buy quota. :lol::p;)

Enablers Unite!

*And don't be freaked out by the eBay listings, they're eBay prices - not what I'd ask for if posted on the boards. Sorry for the OT discussion, just wanted to put that out there.

More On-Topic, this is one of my favorite threads in this forum. Pretty Pictures vs. Everything Else wins.

-b.

Enablers Unite!

*And don't be freaked out by the eBay listings, they're eBay prices - not what I'd ask for if posted on the boards. Sorry for the OT discussion, just wanted to put that out there.

More On-Topic, this is one of my favorite threads in this forum. Pretty Pictures vs. Everything Else wins.

-b.

Haha, I posted my question to you at the same moment you posted. :)

I have a bunch of pics in ready for posting but I didn't want to go over board with pic posts, if I haven't done so already. ;)

Yes, We are here to Enable. Prepare your wallets :D

Edited by Saburo

Thanks, this is really interesting. I used to dislike the arcadia version. Now i am changing my mind though. I actually own only the weathering version of the 1S so i might considering buying the arcadia one(although it is actually more expensive than the yamato one these days).

Hi Ryoma, a 1/48 or 1/60 weathering 1S? I've got a 48 fokker, really love the thing-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KlLt1lObRs

It's still sealed in the bubble but I think a lot of the detail still comes through in the vid.

I don't think they made one, but I'd really love a low-viz 1/60 fokker. Maybe if I can get one I can try my hand at weathering.