1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

oh it's getting real... real in the field :)

:lol: Right now I am thinking "What was I thinking of redoing all my previous Valk shots?" It got real alright, the Tornado is probably the most troublesome to photograph because its so unbalanced, it fell back so many times. Eventually I'll have to do the VF-25G Tornado... :blink::o

@saburo seriously

attachicon.gifputin.jpg

that light fall off is exquisite.

Are you using a macro lens by any chance or the long zoom you displayed as procured a while back?

Thank you Seti88

I am using neither lens of those lenses, I shoot with a 50mm prime lens and cropped in photoshop. I haven't tried using the zoom lens using the studio setup.

Nice pics Saburo!!! hehe! I bet those few words are becoming meaningless seeing how often you hear them! Hey its your own fault for (always) taking such fantastic photos of everything! :p:D:lol:

Thanks Spanner and no they always have meaning. I am always trying my best to take good photos of the Valks because they deserve it and eveyrones feedback drives me to take more and improve my techniques. :D

Also, with the amount I have spent on camera gear... I could have bought quite a few valks. I best be using the gear to best of my abilities. :lol::p

@saburo seriously

attachicon.gifputin.jpg

that light fall off is exquisite.

Are you using a macro lens by any chance or the long zoom you displayed as procured a while back?

lol... I'm begining to expect those memes after Saburo posts...

But dude... there's still 10 days left. Get your ass behind that camera you lazy bum! Or I'll show everyone the shameful photos I acquired! :blink::D:p

Glorious VF-25F shots BTW...

Beautiful work as ever Saburo. Looking forward to the -25G shoot!

Thank you Moosey! I already have the plan laid out for the 25 shots.

VF-25F

VF-25A

VF-25G

RVF-25

YF-25

I took a poll of FB and 25A got the 2nd most amounts of votes and the CFs need some love. :D

I can't wait for the armoured 25F Photoshoot.

I am incredibly jealous of both your skills and set up Saburo. I need to get my camera our and have a play.

I'll be doing the Super next then last will be the Armored. :D

Thank you, it took lots of practice and trial and error but I got the hang of it.. somewhat. Just have to shoot photos. :D

I say its time for you to take out the camera and take shots and post them. The forums are much nicer with pictures.

lol... I'm begining to expect those memes after Saburo posts...

But dude... there's still 10 days left. Get your ass behind that camera you lazy bum! Or I'll show everyone the shameful photos I acquired! :blink::D:p

Glorious VF-25F shots BTW...

LOL! We'll see if I have any free time during all of the holiday parties... or between eating and food comas. :p

Haha.. hmm blackmail... :lol:

Thanks EXO!

I love the way the 25F looks with the Tornado parts on in Gerwalk but I just do not trust leaving those wing bits on. It flexes the tiny backpack joints way too much for me to feel comfortable.

I agree, for the Gerwalk mode I setup the 25F and took the pics quickly. It was a bit more stable than Battroid mode though.

So I was having a play around with my display this evening (and a bit of swooshing too obviously).

First thing I wanted to do was get my -1A Max looking like "that" GERWALK pic

post-17939-0-04545000-1450820524_thumb.jpg

Then got some Zero and -1 Love going

post-17939-0-07189300-1450821372_thumb.jpg

And then tried to get Ozma looking all - "What kind of man am I if I can't even protect my sister and the woman I love!"

post-17939-0-73655800-1450821374_thumb.png

And this was the best I could do

post-17939-0-78003900-1450821434_thumb.jpg

Edited by Moosey

Amazing pictures everyone!! One day I'll have an SDF-1 because I'm envying DyNo's really quickly, luckily next year I'll finally have a VF-4 of my own!!

My Macross Zero collection is getting bigger and better with my newest addition! Shin Kudo's VF-0A & Ghost from Yamato!

For a Yamato 0A this one is quite solid and not floppy. B))

post-6180-0-02337700-1450922371_thumb.jpg

post-6180-0-73540300-1450922382_thumb.jpg

post-6180-0-27402300-1450922392_thumb.jpg

post-6180-0-25533600-1450922400_thumb.jpg

post-6180-0-05217800-1450922408_thumb.jpg

post-6180-0-05154700-1450922417_thumb.jpg

Edited by 505thAirborne

Guest davidwhangchoi

Amazing pictures everyone!! One day I'll have an SDF-1 because I'm envying DyNo's really quickly, luckily next year I'll finally have a VF-4 of my own!!

My Macross Zero collection is getting bigger and better with my newest addition! Shin Kudo's VF-0A & Ghost from Yamato!

For a Yamato 0A this one is quite solid and not floppy. B))

like the helmet visor

cool comparo pic treatment! man those HM-R's must be tiny if a 1:60 (which aren't that big anyways) towers over it in this photo! :o

Yeah, the Hi Metal's are very small, not sure what I was expecting but I was shocked when I took the Hikaru VF-1S out of the box.

-b.

Yeah, the Hi Metal's are very small, not sure what I was expecting but I was shocked when I took the Hikaru VF-1S out of the box.

-b.

It is on the small side, but it's not that bad if you also already collect small mecha-lines like Super Robot Chogokin and Robot Damashii, which the HM-R is actually noticeably bigger.

Anyway, moar pics!

PYkvmmsl.jpg

:bump:

Edited by treatment

It is on the small side, but it's not that bad if you also already collect small mecha-lines like Super Robot Chogokin and Robot Damashii, which the HM-R is actually noticeably bigger.

Anyway, moar pics!

:bump:

Cool shot, also awesome Boba Fett! What do you think of it?

The hi-metal's are teeny tiny.

Haha.. I love this shot.