1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

Can you believe that this figure that I purchased more than a year ago has the most views, 6,574 and still counting

BanprestoIchibanKujiKlanKlang1-6Scale3.jpg

I was shocked I am hardly ever on my Macross Frontier photos album to pay attention. :o

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Can you believe that this figure that I purchased more than a year ago has the most views, 6,574 and still counting

I was shocked I am hardly ever on my Macross Frontier photos album to pay attention. :o

That's because she has HUGE... tracts of land.

btw, I was thinking of getting that Klan figure... but I want to display it next to my Valkyries (like the future v2 vf-25g ;) that I'll inevitably be getting) and want to know how well the scaling holds up next to 1/60 scale Valks... I know the figure itself isn't scaled but if it's close enough then I'll definitely get... if it's noticeably bigger or smaller then I'll probably pass.

btw, I was thinking of getting that Klan figure... but I want to display it next to my Valkyries (like the future v2 vf-25g ;) that I'll inevitably be getting) and want to know how well the scaling holds up next to 1/60 scale Valks... I know the figure itself isn't scaled but if it's close enough then I'll definitely get... if it's noticeably bigger or smaller then I'll probably pass.

she's pretty big. The armored clan is a bit closer (although that one is more like 1/72 scale)

6169016026_f6f34cdaa7_z.jpg

what you doin' talkin' to ma' woman? by Mike Ringot, on Flickr

Yeah, thought so... already got Armoured Klan but she's set apart from all my 1/60 scale stuff... if I ever did get this Klan figure I'd probably have to set it apart from the others as well so that the scale difference isn't so obvious.

Not a valkyrie, but cool never-the-less. I got my Macross decal thanks to Axelay! Thanks dude! :D

Now my Prius is badass. :p:blink:B))

photo3-7.jpg

Too bad I don't live in Vancouver I'd be looking for that car.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Gave my 25F a semi-gloss/satin finish.

Painting the edges also helped the look as well since the white in the gaps annoyed me a bit:

VF-25F_Alto_fighter_02.JPG

versus

VF-25F_Alto_fighter_01.JPG

Other pics:

VF-25F_Alto_fighter_02.JPG

VF-25F_Alto_fighter_03.JPG

VF-25F_Alto_fighter_04.JPG

VF-25F_Alto_fighter_05.JPG

VF-25F_Alto_fighter_06.JPG

VF-25F_Alto_gerwalk_01.JPG

VF-25F_Alto_gerwalk_02.JPG

VF-25F_Alto_gerwalk_03.JPG

VF-25F_Alto_battroid_08.JPG

Whoa is this the V.2 1/60 VF-25F that Bandai is releasing----correction, released that is so cool.

There was a restock last week, but those already sold out it seems. The only place I can find it in stock is http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0058LT9GC/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=asedaruma-22&camp=1027&creative=7407&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B0058LT9GC&adid=05ZSXA16Z4Q562V7J0EW&

But it's at close to a 50-60% markup of the pre-order prices that most stores had.

Yay something new from me finally, heres a quick edit and test for the Canon EF 200mm f/2.0 L IS USM lens. Im planning to buy a light tent soon so i could take good pics of my collection. Any recommendations of what brand to buy?

6334242604_ae630392ea_z.jpg

Yamato Macross 1/60 VF-1A Max TV version by デストロイド [ Desutoroido ], on Flickr

Edited by Vegas