1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

11 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Of the many 1/60's I didn't get back in the Yamato days was the Angel Bird, a definite regret. Oh well, I'll have to live vicariously through @Lolicon pics! :lol:

@Saburo Great shots, every time I tell myself I'm not a big fan of the YF-29's I see your pics... must resist buying a Roy version! :D

Thank you @505thAirborne!  Well one day, if you decide to add a YF-29 to your collection, the Roy version is one of the more reasonably priced. :D

Got super lucky and got a Yamato VF-1S Max Weathering Version from Buyee. It was indicated as being the Weathering Version, but I'll have to confirm once it arrives. So happy to have a VF-1S Max from DYRL in the collection.

i-img1200x900-1587444027ljb8il15035.jpg

20 minutes ago, nathans82 said:

Got super lucky and got a Yamato VF-1S Max Weathering Version from Buyee. It was indicated as being the Weathering Version, but I'll have to confirm once it arrives. So happy to have a VF-1S Max from DYRL in the collection.

Either way, that’s gotta be the greatest find of the year! Congrats!

Edited by Slave IV

23 minutes ago, nathans82 said:

Congrats, that's a Holy Grail for sure! 

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY

On 4/27/2020 at 11:38 PM, 505thAirborne said:

Of the many 1/60's I didn't get back in the Yamato days was the Angel Bird, a definite regret. Oh well, I'll have to live vicariously through @Lolicon pics! :lol:

@Saburo Great shots, every time I tell myself I'm not a big fan of the YF-29's I see your pics... must resist buying a Roy version! :D

49824084198_4d71c956d8_o.jpg

There is a 1/48 Angel Bird on ebay for $250 that I spotted while looking for something totally different:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMATO-MACROSS-VF-1A-ANGEL-BIRDS-1-48-SCALE/183971840768?hash=item2ad5938300:g:10kAAOSw029djQMI

13 hours ago, nathans82 said:

Very nice find!

If you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you?

On 4/30/2020 at 10:59 AM, Corrinald said:

Very nice find!

If you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you?

Originally it was supposed to be 95 shipped, but after the upgrade to DHL, it ended up being 115 shipped.

4 hours ago, jeniusornome said:

@ScrambledValkyrie what coloring are you talking  about? Those are the theee Yamato DYRL skull leaders: drunk guy, hero guy and best pilot guy. 

Ah, yes. You're right. I posted too quickly, thinking I was in the 1/48 DX thread and got the impression Saburo was trying to whet our appetites for the other 1S variants.

24 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

My first time transforming the YF-30 in years. She's definitely a step down from the VF-31 but still a super easy transformation.

Wanted to take a pic before I disassemble her. :hi:

ohh sheet, lolicon yf-30 pf incoming :o