1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

*snip*

Well I finally got my hands on Arcadia's new release of the VF-1S Roy with strike parts. Truth to tell I skipped out on the first release cause they did not re-release the Strike/Super parts when they released the Hikaru 1S and Roy 1S. This is something that they should have done from the start, though I am quite shocked that they used the TV colors instead of the off white DYRL color for the VF-1S Roy Movie version, thankfully the Strike parts remained the same. And to show here are 36 shots of my Roy without the parts on, just decaled the parts on Saturday and the 1S today will take some shots later today.

Thank you. Just you wait to see it with the parts on, though I was disappointed that it did not come with a stand that the non strike release came with. :(

If it comes with the stand then it will cost more than our arm and leg. And it will have a huge box too. :lol:

By the way, regarding the use of TV white on the DYRL release is not a big shock anymore since they already did that when Arcadia released their first VF-1's with stands. And it looks like it's going to be that white color from now on. As for the DYRL Strike/Super Parts, as I mentioned a few pages ago, you'll notice that there's a slight hue change on the green color and the missiles are TV white than DYRL white.

Gorgeous photos Saburo! The Arcadia YF19 sure is a stunner!

Thanks spanner, she's a beauty. ^_^

I love you Saburo!!! :wub:

Hahaha! :lol:

Hahaha! You just love me for my pictures. :lol:

Dammit Saburo, now I'm thinking about getting a third YF-19!

That would be cool to display all 3 modes at once. :D

Lol the limelight is back on the 19!! thank you for the awesome pics of the 19 suburo! Cmon bandai where is the dx!!!

You are welcome, I have pics of the DX Chogokin VF-19ADV done, but I didn't want to post them up just yet. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Love it Saburo! Can't wait to get mine, probably next week, along with the Hikaru 1J (if it comes in stock before the end of the week).

About the only thing I don't like about the way this one looks is the backpack hinge. Otherwise, the detail and proportions are such a nice mix for a small toy.

Love it Saburo! Can't wait to get mine, probably next week, along with the Hikaru 1J (if it comes in stock before the end of the week).

About the only thing I don't like about the way this one looks is the backpack hinge. Otherwise, the detail and proportions are such a nice mix for a small toy.

Thanks mickyg, looking forward to seeing some shots of them from you. How's photography coming along?

I was able to get a VF-1J when they reopened the PO on HLJ, so now I am happy.

Dammit Saburo all I'm asking for is a book with all your photos! Is that too hard to ask!? :p:D

Falcon sssshhh... if spanner sees this he'll be reminding me about it... oh wait... he replied in the thread. As for the book, maybe one day. :D

@Saburo

As always... :good:

Thank you no3Ljm. :D

there was a coffee table book hinted at a while back! so we might have to hit him up for it again! :D

one day my friend... :D

Well I can say this for Bandai they got the missile coloring right, where Yamato fell short on. And this caught my attention Saburo.Does your Hi Metal VF-1A come with two heads, one for TV and one for DYRL? I noticed that in fighter mode there is only a TV pilot in the cockpit but no DYRL pilot.