1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

where do i pre order?

yo David, I've seen you doing lot of Straight build at Gunpla thread. It will not be for long when those straight build will be painted model ;)

though just secure assembly kits for now if you can find one that is reasonably priced

Guest davidwhangchoi

yo David, I've seen you doing lot of Straight build at Gunpla thread. It will not be for long when those straight build will be painted model ;)

though just secure assembly kits for now if you can find one that is reasonably priced

you are very talented. no way i can match that. the colors are awesome. please, also if you build any gunpla to post it the MW thread as i'd like to learn more by watching other people's builds.

I decided to waste some printer ink tonight and try this out. Took about 5 minutes of searching the net to find some pretty SWEET printable runways! This is my first test on high quality photo paper out of my inkjet printer. OK, so it's like a 1/200 runway for jumbo jets, but I think it looks pretty kick ass for 1:60 Valks! There's lots to choose from on this website and it's all free. You can combine them and make a whole tarmac! Enjoy!

www.modelairplanecollectors.com/group/dioramas/forum/topics/free-printable-1200-airport-1

post-11393-0-28027800-1430443303_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-04903200-1430443313_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-64931700-1430443322_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-28265500-1430448435_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-40517700-1430448454_thumb.jpg

Edited by derex3592

I had some time to take a few shots this afternoon of the VB-6, more photos coming soon. Enjoy!

*snip*

Looks good. Could it be that you forgot to extend the turret with the two guns in the nosecone area? Also having it in hand my version looks a bit more green to me. ^_^

Other than that I'm really envious that I can't make pictures like that.... oh well, someday I will buy a good camera. :)

Looks good. Could it be that you forgot to extend the turret with the two guns in the nosecone area? Also having it in hand my version looks a bit more green to me. ^_^

Other than that I'm really envious that I can't make pictures like that.... oh well, someday I will buy a good camera. :)

There are guns in the nose cone? :wacko: I better go check tonight. Update: I just watched the another transformation video and I see what I have to do. :D

The color is probably the lighting and the angle of my shot.

You can take pics like that, my early photos were not great. I just keep taking shots and learning the camera.

Edited by Saburo

• 2 weeks later...

Taking a break from reading the ongoing threads. Big Mahalo to DarrinG for redoing the gunstraps. Hopefully he does a v2 in the future so everyone can have at least one.

17533105694_57ca6f74bf_c.jpg

18152523172_c4dc39d6a7_z.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

Thanks, this is really interesting. I used to dislike the arcadia version. Now i am changing my mind though. I actually own only the weathering version of the 1S so i might considering buying the arcadia one(although it is actually more expensive than the yamato one these days).

• 2 weeks later...