1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

Derex and Mommar! Thanks for the marvellous pics you shared! My eyes are having a buffet right now.

I hope it doesn't make the decision more difficult. Honestly, I'd get them both if there was a way for you to. I enjoy both of mine. The 19 is "better" engineered, yet I find posing the 17 in Gerwalk/Battroid more satisfying (despite no Battroid photos for the 17.)

I hope it doesn't make the decision more difficult. Honestly, I'd get them both if there was a way for you to. I enjoy both of mine. The 19 is "better" engineered, yet I find posing the 17 in Gerwalk/Battroid more satisfying (despite no Battroid photos for the 17.)

In fact it did make it much harder. Im getting one of them first until i can save enough for the other one. Ill probably get the 19P first but the fast packs on the 17D is too bad ass that im reconsidering to get it first instead.

Favourite shot http://m.flickr.com/lightbox?id=8355389586

Edited by close313

I think of the two the 19P is probably the more rare one, since the 17D was released with and without Fast packs there might be more of them out in the world. Actually those photosets I damaged my P. It took a plunge off my shelf and one of the stabilizers is all dinged and warped now. I haven't attempted to transform it so it could be broken for all I know.