Whats Lying on your Workbench MK IV

Urashiman

I learned this next step of programming faster than I expected: Controlling the sweep speed and programming multiple activities.

Edited by arbit

Love the motorized turret! Are you going to do sound effects in the base?

Thanks. I definitely planned sound effects from the beginning, but I haven't solved it yet. Lots to learn.

The cool thing about Arduino is you can finish the model and re-program effects later without opening it up again.

Thanks. I definitely planned sound effects from the beginning, but I haven't solved it yet. Lots to learn.

The cool thing about Arduino is you can finish the model and re-program effects later without opening it up again.

I bought a sound pack from a movie editing site for Weapons both real and scifi if you want any

I bought a sound pack from a movie editing site for Weapons both real and scifi if you want any

The sound effects for the barrels in the original Yamato TV series are legendary. I would use those.

That looks great Arbit! That will look great when completed. I have the 1/350th Yamato I'm waiting on some time to build, but I think yours will end up better.

Those Thunderbolts look really good Joscasle. Nice n clean - at least for now. - MT

Edited by MechTech

About to start building this one.

It'll be my first model build in almost 19 years.

Let's see how it goes

attachicon.gifDSC_0314.JPG

Good news for you, unlike 19 years ago, you can learn anything on Youtube!

That looks great Arbit! That will look great when completed. I have the 1/350th Yamato I'm waiting on some time to build, but I think yours will end up better.

Those Thunderbolts look really good Joscasle. Nice n clean - at least for now. - MT

Thanks MechTech, but don't bet on it, considering I cant really paint very well!

At 1/350 you could go crazy with the custom electronics. Show us what you can do!

Edited by arbit

Thanks for posting that Derex! It gives better perspective of their size. Just like clothes, not everybody uses the same sizes or scales the same making you have to try stuff on or open up a model box. - MT

Flip it over, flip it over!

Well, after getting most of the kitchen area built and then installing all the cabinetry I have been allowed to get back to modelling while we wait for the splash backs to be cut

IMG_20160927_224932_zpswblrxcd3.jpg

Todays mission...

IMG_20161006_231450_zpsiydxqbbt.jpgIMG_20161006_231519_zpszhibxjn2.jpgIMG_20161006_231434_zpsezj32toi.jpg

Edited by NZEOD

I built it.. and am still building and creating throughout the house so she tolerates my mess and habits. Especially when she has to sleep next to me and I apparently yell out section fire control commands in my sleep some nights.

That said she knows the gunsafe codes and wouldn't hesitate to open it should I leave paint, glue, knife cuts or sand paper marks on the bench top...

Edited by NZEOD

wait until the 5m of tempered glass colour matched (yes thats how colour is MEANT to be spelt...) splashbacks go in...