Whats Lying on your Workbench MK IV

Urashiman

Wow very cool. This might be appropriate then. Neptune Survey has commissioned me to do a Bug Eye scout in 1/350. here is the 3d model. I'll post pics of the master when it is finished in a few weeks. Also another upcoming goody for Wonderfest. A 1:1 gallant H-90 sidearm. Almost done. This will be casted soon. pics were taken with my iphone so be gentle lol.

Enjoy!

post-7782-0-72812100-1365907798_thumb.jpgpost-7782-0-51832000-1365907808_thumb.jpgpost-7782-0-32351300-1365907819_thumb.jpg

post-7782-0-44715000-1365907848_thumb.jpegpost-7782-0-10612200-1365907883_thumb.jpgpost-7782-0-97810800-1365907903_thumb.jpeg

I remember that one. It is on the list of "Stuff I must build before I die"

post-9-1116410730.jpg

i want one so bad... anyone one know the scale and manufacturer? where to buy would be best, but i suspect i'll need to trawl YAJ for quite a while to find this one.

Wow very cool. This might be appropriate then. Neptune Survey has commissioned me to do a Bug Eye scout in 1/350.

just curious, why 1/350? other than the Garfish, i don't know of other Macross/Mospeada models in that scale.

Wow very cool. This might be appropriate then. Neptune Survey has commissioned me to do a Bug Eye scout in 1/350. here is the 3d model. I'll post pics of the master when it is finished in a few weeks. Also another upcoming goody for Wonderfest. A 1:1 gallant H-90 sidearm. Almost done. This will be casted soon. pics were taken with my iphone so be gentle lol.

Enjoy!

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gifgallant1.jpegattachicon.gifgallant 2.JPGattachicon.gifgallant 3.jpeg

ohhhhh...myyyy.... GOOOD!!! MUST HAAAAVE 1:1 GALLANT!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

i want one so bad... anyone one know the scale and manufacturer? where to buy would be best, but i suspect i'll need to trawl YAJ for quite a while to find this one.

just curious, why 1/350? other than the Garfish, i don't know of other Macross/Mospeada models in that scale.

1/350 is just large enough for good detail without taking up too much room. That is also the reason I had the Garfish made in the same scale.

I've been having an affair with 1/6 scale figure custom projects.. Last 2 projects took me about an year.

Here is my just finished project 'Berserk Guts Wolf Armor ver.' from Manga 'Sword of Berserk'

8650864728_d971aa9e6d_z.jpg

8650865292_37f073a8a2_z.jpg8649764831_179d775df1_z.jpg

I'm coming back to Macross custom now. :) Oh I missed you!~ Here I come VF-1!!

Edited by kyekye

Hey guys, just finished my first 2 Cosmo Zero's from the new Space Battleship Yamato 2199 I had posted these pictures in the Yamato 2199 thread but thought they would be missed since many of you may not watch the show....Shame on you if you are not it is an AMAZING remake!! :p the Cosmo Zero design has been one of my all time favorite sci-fi designs since I was a kid....it's just so aggressive looking. The inflight Alpha 1 is painted in Testors MM aluminum and Tamiya flat red and Yellow. The primmer I used was Gray. The storage mode UNCN fighter is Tamiya chromed silver other colors are the same but with a white primer. The difference can be seen in the exhaust nozzle of the inflight Alpha 1 since that nozzle is silver. The overall difference isn't that big...the UNCN one is a little more bright particularly the reds and yellows since I used the white primer. Next up Yamamoto's Alpha 2 (orange nose and white trim for those that don't know) and then my custom Cosmo Zero painted like a WWII Zero to go with my 2 Harlock SW-190's that I painted like WWII German FW-190's. ;)

Chris

attachicon.gifimage.jpg attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Chris

quick question.. the folded wing and nose.. is it optional.. or build in gimmick that we can transform whenever we want? is it the bandai kit? i thought it already been paint from bandai?

Edited by valid

quick question.. the folded wing and nose.. is it optional.. or build in gimmick that we can transform whenever we want? is it the bandai kit? i thought it already been paint from bandai?

Hi, yes this is the new Bandai 1/72 kit for Yamato 2199. The folded wings is an optional configuration in the kit. It includes all parts needed to have the wings folded...though I found the hinge pieces to be a bit bulky so I modded mine so the hinges are smaller. The kit comes colored with the red nose yellow trim but the hull is grey when it should be a bare metal. Even if everything was pre colored I personally paint my models fully...always looks better that way.;)

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Hi, yes this is the new Bandai 1/72 kit for Yamato 2199. The folded wings is an optional configuration in the kit. It includes all parts needed to have the wings folded...though I found the hinge pieces to be a bit bulky so I modded mine so the hinges are smaller. The kit comes colored with the red nose yellow trim but the hull is grey when it should be a bare metal. Even if everything was pre colored I personally paint my models fully...always looks better that way. ;)

Chris

thank's chris.. i will put this kit to my future a must buy list :D

Great job Kyekye! Looks great!

Yeti, the Galant and Bug Eye are cool! The Galant would be awesome in Airsoft! I'm definitely going to have to get a Bug Eye! Please keep us posted on the build. Looks like a Bug eye is next in my livery! - MT

Enjoy!

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gifgallant1.jpegattachicon.gifgallant 2.JPGattachicon.gifgallant 3.jpeg

I wonder how big it can be in 1/5000?

Just finished one of the blocks stopping me from starting on some of my Macross stash. I'm on a "finish it" crusade to finish all my shelf queens before I start on anything new. Then it will be one kit at a time for me please.

Cheers,

Brett T

sdkfz2227.jpg

sdkfz2224.jpg

sdkfz2222.jpg

sdkfz2221.jpg

sdkfz2223.jpg

sdkfz2225.jpg

sdkfz2226.jpg

Just finished one of the blocks stopping me from starting on some of my Macross stash. I'm on a "finish it" crusade to finish all my shelf queens before I start on anything new. Then it will be one kit at a time for me please.

Cheers,

Brett T

sdkfz2227.jpg

sdkfz2224.jpg

sdkfz2222.jpg

sdkfz2221.jpg

sdkfz2223.jpg

sdkfz2225.jpg

sdkfz2226.jpg

Great work, Berttt !!!. Everytime I see marvelous dioramas like this one I get more addicted to scale modelling !!.

Edited by ivorysniper

It is a gorgeous little diorama. I keep thinking one day I'll return to WWII modelling - but I used to build the milieu professionally so I feel a bit burned out by it! These sort of builds are inspiring though. Very nice.

Thanks Peter B. For what its worth I find all your build inspirational as well. Professional building? Sounds like there is a story there.

I plan on entering it in the NSW comp in Woolongong next month. Are you entering anything? I pretty sure I saw your Ace Combat SU-27 in the Hornsby comp a couple pf years ago.

Cheers,

Brett T

I was planning to throw some sand in my eye. Testing on the precise grain of sand that replicates those effects has yet to produce an conclusive result.

LOL!! :lol:

Looking good so far!

Edited by kyekye

Yes, that's the 1/72 Hasegawa kit. That "E" kit is discontinued, but most of the parts are from their '94 "C" release, with holds up pretty well. I only added a pilot from their aircraft personnel kit and some plastic bits for additional details in the cockpit.

Yes, that's the 1/72 Hasegawa kit. That "E" kit is discontinued, but most of the parts are from their '94 "C" release, with holds up pretty well. I only added a pilot from their aircraft personnel kit and some plastic bits for additional details in the cockpit.

very nice - I have the 48, but the 72 has an overall a 'nicer' feel to it.