Preorder 66 - High-end Toy Podcast

Hey, fellow Macross Worlders!

I'm proud to announce the maiden voyage of PREORDER 66 – High-end Toy Podcast! This is a lighthearted audio program covering recent news in 1/6 collectibles, action figures, statues, busts and import robots in a roundtable setting. Hosted by yours truly.

preorder66_logo_fullbody.jpg

This is what happens when demented people play with toys.

PREORDER 66 - EP01 "EXECUTE!"

i.e. Crasis, Empir3 and Jarodimus' Excellent Adventure Begins!

Recorded 05.11.2011

EP01 takes a look at the latest figures and arrivals from Sideshow Collectibles, Hot Toys, TakaraTomy, Bandai, Perfect Effect and more! After a brief introduction to our hosts, we dish on Sideshow's upcoming Star Wars Cantina Band collectibles, G.I. Joe 1/6 scale ninja releases and Thor statues. Big robot news comes from TakaraTomy's shocking recent Masterpiece Transformer announcement and a Brave super robot from Bandai bursts onto the scene, wielding a massive hammer of courage!

Download episodes and subscribe on iTunes!

RSS feed

Direct link to Enhanced Version (m4a - preferred)

Direct link to audio-only version (mp3 - not as fancy)

Do you want your words to be heard on Episode 04? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:

preorder66@gmail.com

Follow us on twitter: @Preorder66

Preorder 66 Podcast | Facebook

Thanks for listening!

preorder66_logo_episode_300x300.jpg

_____

Edited by crasis

Thanks, man! :) You do the Fwooshcast, right? I'll be sure to subscribe to your show and catch up!

Producing, hosting and editing a podcast is all very new to me, so it was a bit of a crazy crash course. We're still ironing out the wrinkles and such, and the "approval" process with iTunes has taken longer than expected, but so far the buzz has been very positive from those who went with the direct downloads.

I plan on diving into some Yamato Macross news for Episode 2, so hopefully that will be more relevant to MW fans. :)

• 2 weeks later...

EP02 is LIVE!

preorder66_ep02.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP02 "WEATHERED"

i.e. Jarodimo!

Recorded 05.25.2011

Crasis, Empir3 and Jarodimus welcome new cast member, The Jack Sack! Our fearless foursome tackle 1/6 giant space lizards and a Man of Steel, drop their jaws at a $2K Dark Lord of the Sith statue and fight enemies in transforming planes fueled by the power of J-Rock! We also tackle some listener questions from Internet Personality Vangelus, The_Secretcode and mrhillz. Oh, and Jarodimus may or may not survive the episode...

preorder66_tornado.jpg

EP02 on iTunes! Subscribe today!

RSS feed

MW members may find our RO-BITS section interesting this week, as we take a look at Yamato's VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie. :)

As always, thank you for giving us a listen! We'd love to hear your feedback. Please send comments, listener questions, constructive criticism and more to:

preorder66@gmail.com

"LIKE" us on facebook! Search "Preorder 66"

Edited by crasis

• 3 weeks later...

EP03 is LIVE!

preorder66_ep3_ep03.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP03 "FLOCKED"

i.e. The Power of Beardskull!

Recorded 06.11.2011

Deefuzz joins the crew for a lively discussion of BotCon 2011, Yoda's new pad, 1/6 Cuban gangsters, Star Wars spoiler statues, blue cat chicks, addictive threeA figures, morally questionable transforming robits...and beards! We also answer listener questions from Sean Mulkerin, Barricade64, RiderStrike and... Deefuzz?? Wait, what? It's gonna be a long and crazy ride!

preorder66_ep3_incoming_wwrp.jpg

EP03 on iTunes! Subscribe today!

RSS feed

preorder66_ep3_incoming_yoda2.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on Episode 04? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:

preorder66@gmail.com

Preorder 66 Podcast | Facebook

preorder66_ep3_listener3_fuzz.jpg

Thanks for listening!

_____

Edited by crasis