Yamato 1/60 VF-19 Fire Valkyrie (v2.0)

Can't blame them for that.

I mean, let's be honest here, it is indeed kinda crazy. (250 bucks ? What ?)

But well, at least that's an enjoyable madness. :p

A friend of mine who only really collected Transformers for a short time after the first movie came out, was surprised at how much I paid for the SDF-1. He handled it and was like, "I wouldn't pay that much for something like that." And I just shook my head and said, "This is wasted on you. Give it back a******."

Edited by pud333

A friend of mine who only really collected Transformers for a short time after the first movie came out, was surprised at how much I paid for the SDF-1. He handled it and was like, "I wouldn't pay that much for something like that." And I just shook my head and said, "This is wasted on you. Give it back a******."

Bahahahaha my friend was like that too I kicked him out of my house when i showed him my masterpiece rodimus and mp-04 optimus. He is not worth being able to touch it.

He wasnt really my friend at all

Is there a way to get a confirmation from Yamato that the re-issue of the Kai will have for sure (100%) the same fixes as the blazzer. I know it is likely, and makes sense, but would like an actual confirmation. The blazer looks much pretier and all, but just doesnt bring anywhere near the same feeling as the main character.

Has anyone used hk collectibles? I may get it from them are they reliable?

I have, and in my opinion they’re reliable. Their current price for the Yamato VF-19Kai + shipping is probably the best you’ll find.

Edited by Reïvaj

For those that have the 1/60 VF-19 Fire, have you guys had any problems with the reported issues that the first batch of the 19s had? eg: loose ankles, parts breaking, etc.

Just trying to decide if it is worth the risk to just get it from HK Collectibles at the discount, or wait and spend an extra $50 to get the one with the new fixes...

I got mine from them. I had 2 problems with mine :

- one loose ankle out of the box

- I couldn't get the part under the nose to be flush in fighter mode. I don't know if anyone else has this problem. On mine this piece that opens and becomes the lower part or the torso in battroid mode has a 1mm gap when my 19 is in fighter mode.

Other than that it's a fantastic piece, even more so with the soundboosters on

^Regarding the loose ankles, both mine were loose right out of the box. As for that piece that acts as part of the neck in fighter, I too thought mine had come dislodged as it wouldn't go back into the neck and sit flush.

Turns out though that all you have to do is really "coax" it in there, as when the piece comes out to become part of the battroid, it leverages out on an extension piece that's usually hidden within the neck of the fighter mode. So really, you just have to make that extension piece go back into the neck!

So far the left ankle on mine which I loosened on my first few transformations (wasn't aware of that issue back then) is still loose and I'll probably opt to display this in Fighter good.

If I'd have it in Battroid display, I probably have to opt for the Yamato stand so I'm sure those ankles don't give in with all the weight.

Despite the said issues, this is still my favoritie Yammie Valk. I think the 19S will be better in terms of fixing the issues, but this one with the Sound Boosters will be really a tough one to top shelf-appearance-wise.

So far the left ankle on mine which I loosened on my first few transformations (wasn't aware of that issue back then) is still loose and I'll probably opt to display this in Fighter good.

If I'd have it in Battroid display, I probably have to opt for the Yamato stand so I'm sure those ankles don't give in with all the weight.

Despite the said issues, this is still my favoritie Yammie Valk. I think the 19S will be better in terms of fixing the issues, but this one with the Sound Boosters will be really a tough one to top shelf-appearance-wise.

Yeah the big reason why I got the Fire over the blazer was how badass it looked with the sound boosters. I suspect it will sit on my top shelf beside my SDF-1. Definitely will be posing it in battroid on a Yamato stand. It will be a long 5 days until I get my grubby mitts on it!

I suspect I will get a Blazer as well, but only if I can get it at a significant discount. I actually hate M7, so I'll be looking for deals in any other M7 valks.

I finally got my sound booster and the first thought in my head which is the first thing I told my girlfriend when she asked what it is was, "Sometimes even in space you just need to rock harder." Lol, I love it and it does indeed make the 19 even more imposing, too bad it's only a machine for rockin not fightin. Now time to save up for a 19S and VF-17s which is what I will get first of the two.

Got notification my order for my 19 already left the country of origin. Awesome. Probably get it by monday. I also got my Yamato stands from HLJ yesterday. So much cooler than the Flight Pose stands in terms of posing. But also so much more expensive. I'm saving one stand for the 19.

As for the sound boosters, they indeed are silly, but they look so cool, and I like to pretend they are cannons instead of speakers. After all, these are toys, and I used to make-believe crap all the time as a kid. So why not cannons?

man, somebody did a really awesome photoshop job a while ago where they redrew the sound booster line-art to be big cannons with all the pop open panels full of missiles; then he stuck it on the YF-19A's line-art and colored the whole thing in VF-X2 colors. I forget who that was but it was pretty cool.

It is going through customs at jfk, doew that mean they will open it? will the cut the box, take some pieces away and cut pointy parts to be accustomed to us safety laws?

I don’t think they are allowed to open it; normally just passing the parcel through a scanner is enough as long as they don’t find anything illegal ;)

Edited by Reïvaj

I don’t think they are allowed to open it; normally just passing the parcel through a scanner is enough as long as they don’t find anything illegal ;)

well is having japanese toys with as the box says "functional sharp points" illegal?

Yay! Got my Kai + Sound boosters today. Preliminary inspection looks good. Can't wait to get it home and start playing around with it. That red sure is something, though. Wow.

My pardons for my ignorance, but the stock of VF-19 Fire I'm seeing on hlj and amiami is from the restock with the "updated" parts, stronger ankles and so on, or is that leftover stock from the first release?

reissue isn't due until end of Dec, at the earliest.