Yamato 1/60 VF-17 Nightmare Diamond Force

I'm not familiar with this particular line of Macross. I'm old school, mind you! :) That said, what's the different between the S and D?

Head design and yellow markings instead of blue

IMG_7553.jpg?t=1247372146

67760ac8.jpg

VF17soldier.gif

Image from steelfalcon

Edited by charger69

With S first, they can release the Millia version without making a new mold for the head. :p Big deal.

Did I say I don't mind a Max color 17S? :rolleyes:

It's not Cannon but I love Max and blue Valks so I'd probably wind up with one.

Hey Graham, any idea if Yamato are designing this thing to take into account the fast packs?

Edited by Mommar

ah dang......again, it's the year end toy rush.

With the influx of new products from both Yamato and Bandai, I am again torn between buying a new valk like this Nightmare, or buying other older valks which would be on sale....

my wallet is crying either way...

Dude, RIDE variants would be SICK!!!

All Graham said was that he showed the VF-19's from The Ride to someone from Yamato who said they liked the designs. That's not confirmation of anything.

Blazer, yes. Everything else, we don't know yet. You'd think a P would be pretty easy to pull off though so maybe.

I can't say for sure, but I don't think they would ignore the P altogether, unless the Blazer really underperforms in sales. Besides, what good is that Gamlin VF-22 if you don't have the VF-19P next to it?

Those focus on the VF-1 kits are not... the VF-1s.

look at the pictures carefully:

You have the Ko-Millia baby Pod, Battroid mode side-covers and the elevated pilot seat under the neck.

already got most of those....thanks EXO... :p;)

I like the neck and side covers, but I like Exo's design better, as it holds the shoulder piece in place. I do want that Komilia baby pod though. I've wanted that thing for a long time.

Also, if they were promoting the VF-1 kit, I'd be in for more of those as well. They should make a kit for a two seater as well.

Those focus on the VF-1 kits are not... the VF-1s.

look at the pictures carefully:

You have the Ko-Millia baby Pod, Battroid mode side-covers and the elevated pilot seat under the neck.

but they also have a picture and a sign featuring the 3 vf-1 kits.