Yamato 1/60 VF-17 Nightmare Diamond Force

That's a nice silvery color on that there calf!

Does this mean they're going to be releasing this thing earlier in the year or are we going to be blue balled for ten more months?

Aww crap, I can already tell I'll want a "clean" and super packed up version of the 17 in each of the three modes now just like with the VF-1's... I don't want to buy six!

Edited by Mommar

FAST Packs look awesome, gonna get me 6 sets. I just hope they have the tampo printed UN Spacy kites on them.

Can't wait for the VF-17D, my all time favorite VF.

Graham

Wow! And that’s what I call extreme poseability!

That's what I call 'extreme balance'!

Graham

4? Do you have replacements just in case of a nuclear warfare?? :p

Two currently on display (my first of which I accidently damaged the sharp points on the LERX through my carelessness :( )

The other 2 are 'just in case' spares :D

The VF-17 is my all time favorite VF.

Graham

Two currently on display (my first of which I accidently damaged the sharp points on the LERX through my carelessness :( )

The other 2 are 'just in case' spares :D

The VF-17 is my all time favorite VF.

Graham

Thought you once commented that toys are not made to last these days. Why keep them in boxes? :D

I couldn't find any Hong Kong stores that have the 17S in stock. Guess will have to wait for the reissue.

I couldn't find any Hong Kong stores that have the 17S in stock. Guess will have to wait for the reissue.

That's cus I bought all the ones in HK :p

But seriously, about two weeks ago, I saw one in Animate in Mong Kok, in the branch that's in that building accross the street from CTMA Center. If I recall correctly, the price was just over $2K. Dunno if it's still there now. The also had a VF-19S for just under $2K.

Graham

I know I'm in the minority, but this is my least favorite valk, as far as the fighter mode is concerned. The battroid, however, I really do dig. As with the YF-21, It's refreshing to see such a unique battroid mode.

...the addition of the fast packs do improve the presence of the fighter mode, in my opinion.