Yamato 1/60 VF-17 Nightmare Diamond Force

Anything I order over €80 is always opened and inspected at customs (central Europe), with a hefty fee slammed on it. Plus customs always take their sweet time, and it may take over a week for them to release the package... I'll be lucky if my VF-17 arrives by next Friday.

Anyone else in the EU have the same happen to them?

Yes, me too, but in my case it seems to be exclusive to the stuff that comes from Japan

Wow all your comments makes me want to get it soon too. BUt i told myself for such an expensive purchase got to wait for most of the versions to be announced before pulling the trigger on one.

For the moment, i think the colouring and head of a VF-17D would still look better..... but i'm seriously thinking maybe i want to get this now.

After that little fiasco i had with the VF-19S don't want to lose the chance now.

That was actually a good review of the transformation and everything. Just got home about an hour ago, and got to transform it, and play a bit with it. Impressive. As usual, you have to be very careful in some spots as to not scratch the exterior, but overall, not issues. It's a solid toy, and can pose very easily. The gun IS HUGE! Bigger than remember it, but for a large Valkyrie, it seems to fit very well.

Nice. Those M7 toys look so great together.

I would have brought the other VF-22S toys down but they're on the top shelf behind a bunch of things.

Isn't it funny that the show with the most variety of Valkyries was never utilized in this capacity by its original sponsor :3

Great review veef. Really makes me appreciate the 17 a bit more.

Question, in fighter mode, is that a gun barrel on the right leg under surface? It's not on the other leg. You may have mentioned it in your review but I got a phone call and may have missed your description and I'm not familiar with the design.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

post-1819-0-68044200-1325345528_thumb.jpg

I'm not going to get out my protractor but I think it's pretty good.

You may want to put the feet on something with fabric since the soles don't have a lot of traction.

Question, in fighter mode, is that a gun barrel on the right leg under surface? It's not on the other leg. You may have mentioned it in your review but I got a phone call and may have missed your description and I'm not familiar with the design.

Yeah it's just on the one side since that's where the gun stores.

Edited by VF5SS

I with ya. Its seems theres no problems with stock so I see a discount in the future....

But to add I loving the new pictures. It looks great. I have a feeling it will look even better in person. But for this one Im truly torn between displaying between fighter and battroid. they both look great. And Im not one to change it after initial transformation or non transformation for that matter....

I would have brought the other VF-22S toys down but they're on the top shelf behind a bunch of things.

Isn't it funny that the show with the most variety of Valkyries was never utilized in this capacity by its original sponsor :3

No, it's a crying shame... i've been waiting decades!

Dayum, great pics ff. Making me really regret not getting that good evilbay price I saw. Same seller has sold though a couple times: first at $240+45 shipping, then $260+45 shipping, now $280+45 shipping. Guess I'll be waiting for a sale.

It's only been about 16 years man :3

Jeez, I can almost fill in the Valkyrie timeline that was printed inside the box of my old 1/100 Variable Fire Valkyrie kit.

"Almost" meaning... "Mylene, where are you??" :)