Model Supplies

IIymij

Hello,

I've been on this forum for a long time posting once in a while but I haven't made anything lately. I need some new equipment and I was just wondering where's a good source online or in the Vancouver BC area.

Things I'm looking for:

a new model blade, i used to use the d-400 gp but can't seem to find it locally anymore.

air brush set

Any and all leads will help. Thanks! :)

Uhh I can't say I know of any place that sells that high end blades like that. You'd have to go to a high end art store... I can ask my sister in-law about that.

Air brushes are a difficult one. My personal opinion is to get one off of Craigslist. If you know what you're looking for you can get them for about half off the regular price used. I got my revolution CR for 60 dollars.

For all my modelling supplies in Vancouver there really are two options. Burnaby hobbies south of Royal Oak Station is one... they have great staff. The biggest, and probably the best is Imperial Hobbies in Richmond. They basically have everything you ever will need in terms of supplies.

There is also a specialty shop in Richmond called Jhobby that only sells japanese model kits. Its worth a look but they have no supplies.

• 2 weeks later...

So after looking long and hard I've actually found some from an eBay seller. Not too bad for prices but in case anyone wants to grab some off of him:

http://stores.ebay.com/samsoshop/_i.html?_nkw=nt&submit=Search&_sid=182118496

I'll check out the imperial hobbies and that burnaby hobbies places when I get a chance. Any specific air brush brands anyone can suggest?