Gauging interest for 1/55 MOSPEADA FIGURES!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Shite!!! Prototypes came in, and they look frakking awesome! I'm gonna try to put pics up tomorrow, as I want to get pics with the best detail possible. The look of these is incredible, and the rider can come on and off the motorcycle. These are amazing, and can't wait till you guys see what they are. For the person who ordered the set in 1/72, I will send them out tomorrow for you. They are already built, and ready to be painted (for the 1/72 purchase).

Holy Shite!!! Prototypes came in, and they look frakking awesome! I'm gonna try to put pics up tomorrow, as I want to get pics with the best detail possible. The look of these is incredible, and the rider can come on and off the motorcycle. These are amazing, and can't wait till you guys see what they are. For the person who ordered the set in 1/72, I will send them out tomorrow for you. They are already built, and ready to be painted (for the 1/72 purchase).

Amazing, thank you for the great work.

Amazing, thank you for the great work.

Welcome. I wanted to get these done, they've been something I've wanted for sometime, so I hope everyone that orders them will appreciate them as well.

Hey! These look really sweet! Please add me to the interest list if it's not too late.

You may want to start a thread in the for sale section to pick up more interest. I just saw this thread today and had no idea this project was in the works.

I also noticed mention of a 1/72 scale set. I would be interested in that too depending on price.

Hey! These look really sweet! Please add me to the interest list if it's not too late.

You may want to start a thread in the for sale section to pick up more interest. I just saw this thread today and had no idea this project was in the works.

I also noticed mention of a 1/72 scale set. I would be interested in that too depending on price.

I'll add you to the. For the 1/55 set. For the 1/72 set. They were a one off that I put in for the print company. Let me see what I can do if you also want a 1/72 set.

• 4 weeks later...

I got my set in the mail. They are cool, however...I have a question....can you describle what parts attach to what or post a couple of pics...Im confused! :unsure:

Here's the two parts requiring construction, and where the parts go. I hope that helps.

post-582-0-13704500-1313532805_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-33903600-1313532832_thumb.jpg

DISREGARD!! I figured out the head is on the two little stick things! sorry! all good! :DB))

OK, I was going to send you a message to get it to you. I left the two resin vent strands on the head, because it's easy to misplace them, and leaving the strands on them also makes it easy to fix the front, then take off those after, and clean the back. Some don't have it, but most do.

I finally got my set. took two weeks after they were "shipped"

But these are terrible. I took close up shots. barring the awful flash on the figures the pour points completely obscure detail. Look at the left side of my bike. The rider with armor is so bad I didnt take a picture of it.

dsc0108al.jpg

dsc0109mx.jpg

dsc0110ir.jpg

dsc0111os.jpg

dsc0112aw.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

If there were pieces that you weren't happy with, I would've replaced them. I would've been willing to work with you on a solution to the problem. I did mention it was a kit, meaning that the parts did require work. They aren't meant to simply take out and be ready to pose and play with. In any case, should there be a future kit, the good news is, they will be of a higher resolution print, and should look much, much better, and require much less cleanup.

I cleaned mine up in about an hour with a new #11 xacto blade, and mine are ready for paint. I will be more than happy to post painted pics when they are done. I think they are great little additions.. Jeez... ^_^

I look forward to seeing those pics!

Received my set and it's awesome!!!! Very little clean up was needed, now I have to paint them :D

That's great to hear. The fact that you got yours so late kinda bothers me though. It seems the drop box I use isn't really tended to. I've sent a few through that one, and it's taken awhile for a few to get to others. Going to a different post office in downtown Torrance is a further drive, but I don't have any issues with them.

Got mine too...whats the scoop on the Inbit?

It should be out on set 4, if the sets get that far. Interest for set two is up now, so that and a couple after, it'll be there. I was meaning to take pics of my painted figure, but I'll probably do it tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone... I put these sets up on my Shapeways store. That way there's no need to meet a minimum number of buyers. I took out the sculpted character pieces and replaced them with one different Inbit protector. I also added the Shinobi set.

STORE

Stick

Ley

Yellow

Hoquet

Shinobi

Price is the same on the default material. I'd recommend that or if you want super detailing I recommend Frosted Ultra Detail which is a lot more of an expensive material.