Models.

Customs.

Inaugral VGP.

PsP Tourney.

Live Girls.

Alcohol.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mac-Aus-Con/100000069313477

mobile e - vf1custom@live.com.au

macauscon@live.com.au - fancy pants email uh.

Join the facebook, be cool, dont be a jerk. : D

Oh, & movie marathon.

Um, day meet, night piss up, same again wed night. E for more info, or don't.

Dammit, really? Its this year, f sakeeeee.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

You coming are ya man? Let us know, most of us that are will be free roaming before the official day time meet tba, I arrive in the morning tuesday so the party starts early. The night meet is tba as well, depends on who wants to be involved.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I've got a gig in Adelaide on the 16th, so may have to leave early on the 15th.

I also have a gig in Sydney on the 10th, so need to work out if it's cheaper just to stay there, or fly home to Melbourne and back again for the con a few days later.

Either way, I'd like to be there to see the movie marathon and meet the other Aussie Macross fans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Matt (the person who started this thread) cannot log into MacrossWorld after changing email address. Hopefully the admins can get this sorted soon.

In the meantime, here's some new info:

We have a location for the Wednesday 15th June morning meet:

"The Library" Room

The Ark Workspace

York House

Level 2, 50 York Street

Sydney NSW Australia 2000

10.00am - 12.00 noon.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode&q=50+York+Street++Sydney+NSW+Australia+2000&aq&sll=-33.849889%2C151.194191&sspn=0.078411%2C0.111065&ie=UTF8&hq&hnear=50+York+St%2C+Sydney+New+South+Wales+2000&t=h&z=17

We have hired a meeting room in York House where we can spread out, put our Macross gear on display, and have a chat about all things Macross. Afterwards some of us might go and get some lunch.

I haven't been there, but apparently, you go up a lift to level 2, into a foyer, and the room is accessible from the foyer area. I'm going to be parking underneath the Queen Victoria Building which is only a couple of minutes walk away. You can't get much more central than this in the CBD. Hobbyco in the QVB is also one of the few places in Sydney to buy Macross models, so it's a must visit for me!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting old friends, and making some new ones.

Regards, Petar

Pete and I are going halvies with the venue costs this year, there will no official entry fee, only a gesture of thanks in form of a small donation if one should wish, every donation on or above $15 receives a free 1/200 Mystery Valk! ( from yamato box 1 & 2 lucky draw series )

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

all packed! Bringing a small amount of valks, full squad of the skull vf1's including roy tv-1S, koenig, both my 21s, isamu's 19, vf11 b&c mospeada legioss/tread, plus some other eye candy heh.

all packed! Bringing a small amount of valks, full squad of the skull vf1's including roy tv-1S, koenig, both my 21s, isamu's 19, vf11 b&c mospeada legioss/tread, plus some other eye candy heh.

Hahaha cool Pete! Oh forgot ill be bringing my weathered destroid tomo.

Never thought I'd actually see the VF-2SS resin kit in person. :D Thanks PeterB for bringing it along.

vf2ss.jpg

Many thanks to gamblor916 from otca.cam.au for constructing and painting the Yamato 1/60 Regult in time for the display.

regult-1.jpg

Thanks to ruskiiVFaussie for the Con, cake and pics. B))