HLJ's Super Dimensional Sale

UN Spacy

I just my box in today! I ordered on the 28th, basically the first day of the sale. I have yet to open it though. Need to do it soon in case I get one of the bad QC vf22.

well, so much for trying to stagger my purchases. :mellow:

both my orders' payments got posted last friday from my card, even tho my first order was pre-Golden Week and my last order was days after Golden Week. :huh:

Should've just ordered both at the same time to save at least $5 or so on the shipping cost. :angry:

Couldn't you mail them to combine the shipping if they haven't left the warehouse?

Since we're talking about HLJ. Have any had orders fulfilled for broken parts?

I'm still waiting for them to find me a part for my VF-11 which I picked up from them in January. :mellow:

Since we're talking about HLJ. Have any had orders fulfilled for broken parts?

I'm still waiting for them to find me a part for my VF-11 which I picked up from them in January. :mellow:

Which VF-11 did you get? C or B? I just bought the C and I haven't opened it yet and I'm worried my stuff will come with the bad QC problems. I'ma check when I get home tonight. But what was broken on yours?

Which VF-11 did you get? C or B? I just bought the C and I haven't opened it yet and I'm worried my stuff will come with the bad QC problems. I'ma check when I get home tonight. But what was broken on yours?

The 11C...and it was probably a knurled pin issue. :mellow:

post-31-0-36511600-1305689494_thumb.jpg

The 11C...and it was probably a knurled pin issue. :mellow:

oh damn, that sucks. I opened mine last night to check that and I don't have any cracks. I don't plan on transforming this guy anytime soon. I'm more worried about the 22's I got in. I know some people have been complaining that theirs came with no knee clips and I can't just look under the bottom to check.

oh damn, that sucks. I opened mine last night to check that and I don't have any cracks. I don't plan on transforming this guy anytime soon. I'm more worried about the 22's I got in. I know some people have been complaining that theirs came with no knee clips and I can't just look under the bottom to check.

Just pull out and rotate the belly plates?

Just pull out and rotate the belly plates?

Believe it or not I own all the vf-21/22's out there that can transform and I still haven't transformed any of them yet. Maybe I will finally with these newer 22's.:)

Believe it or not I own all the vf-21/22's out there that can transform and I still haven't transformed any of them yet. Maybe I will finally with these newer 22's.:)

I hear you, i like their fighter mode so much. Bought multiples just so I can keep one in F mode forever. :lol:

Man, I just got my Vf-22s, so lucky not to get hit by customs tax. Stupid shipping process by HLJ man. VF-22s look nice, just cannot get the legs into GERWALK mode. Can only go all the way into Battroid. Dammit. This is by far the most frustrating ones to transform.

Man, I just got my Vf-22s, so lucky not to get hit by customs tax. Stupid shipping process by HLJ man. VF-22s look nice, just cannot get the legs into GERWALK mode. Can only go all the way into Battroid. Dammit. This is by far the most frustrating ones to transform.

weird.

your's prolly the first one I'd read about having gerwalk-issues with the 22.

seems like hlj's vf22-stocks have gone progressively worse since the first editions.

could you post a pic of the issue in the vf-22 thread?

Nothing is broken, it's probably my inexperience transforming anything other than a VF-1. I even had trouble with a new 1/60 VF-1. We'll see if I can get it into GERWALK mode.

Nothing is broken, it's probably my inexperience transforming anything other than a VF-1. I even had trouble with a new 1/60 VF-1. We'll see if I can get it into GERWALK mode.

If you're stuck there a couple of decent transformation videos on youtube you could probably search for. Helped me.

Picked up my package today from the post office. Interesting to see that the VF-11C has a clear canopy compared to my initial release 11C with the rainbow tint. =p

They stopped putting the rainbow tint thing on the valks because it began to peel off over time.

Mine just arrived with the strike pack set - it has tinted canopy and original crotch lock, but the shoulder pins are smooth.

Same here! I just got mine this morning!! lovin it so much! I'm waiting for another HLJ Yamato sales so that I able to get strike parts with lower price..hehe!! B))

i still haven't receive my VF-1S hikaru yet...damn it!!! almost 10 days.. :angry:

Mine was shipped out on the 16th...and it arrived yesterday.

So you're not alone. :mellow:

Mine was shipped out on the 16th...and it arrived yesterday.

So you're not alone. :mellow:

It has a rainbow tint canopy..i guess it's version 2.1..DYRL scheme has darker "skin" comparing to my first VF-1S TV version.. :huh:

• 6 months later...