Variable Fighter Master File VF-25 Messiah

Jefuemon

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I just got the VF-1 Space Wings one yesterday. I was supposed to get the VF-25 as well, but the place I ordered it from screwed up my order and sent the VF-19 instead. I had placed two orders with them, one with the VF-1 vol 2 and VF-25 through Amazon, and then another for VF-1 vol 1 and VF-19 through their regular website. I'm hoping they'll just be able to send the VF-25 in the second shipment. I really like the two that I've got so far, though. The images are really cool, and especially the VF-1 has some neat schematics of the cockpit. I just really wish that there was some way to translate the books into English. I'd love to see what they're saying, especially what looks like stories of some sort.

I just got the VF-1 Space Wings one yesterday. I was supposed to get the VF-25 as well, but the place I ordered it from screwed up my order and sent the VF-19 instead. I had placed two orders with them, one with the VF-1 vol 2 and VF-25 through Amazon, and then another for VF-1 vol 1 and VF-19 through their regular website. I'm hoping they'll just be able to send the VF-25 in the second shipment. I really like the two that I've got so far, though. The images are really cool, and especially the VF-1 has some neat schematics of the cockpit. I just really wish that there was some way to translate the books into English. I'd love to see what they're saying, especially what looks like stories of some sort.

Several members here have been slowly translating bits and pieces of the books, including sketchley (who has the most, though his site is currently down), Seto Kaiba, and myself. There should be some threads in the main section of the forum on that.

• 3 months later...