Macross Frontier Concert -@ Playstation home

USCOLMRNE

I think it was supposed to take place on the 26th of march but got postponed:

http://playstationhome.jp/entertainment/backnumber/macross04.html

google translate:

March 26 (Sat) 29 (Tue) Orimashita plans to "Macross F Macross Super Live" is due to various reasons, we postpone the holding. With regard to future schedule will be announced at this site.

Yeah, they'll announce the new scheduled time on the site once its been decided. This has happened for a bunch of stuff. There was a Kawamori and Mikimoto talk cancelled and the Mac F Appreciation even was postponed by almost a month. Earthquakes will do that!

Sorry guys, it turned out to be a screen facing the concert stadium that played some Ranka and Sheryl songs with some minor special effects in the stands. On the bulletin board near the stairs I just saw the dates 4/1-4/6. I went back today and just saw on the screen commercials for Macross Frontier False Songstress Hybrid pack, Nyan Nyan commercial, Ranka interlude, Macross Ace Frontier, and Macross Frontier ad by Bandai visual.

Sorry guys, it turned out to be a screen facing the concert stadium that played some Ranka and Sheryl songs with some minor special effects in the stands. On the bulletin board near the stairs I just saw the dates 4/1-4/6. I went back today and just saw on the screen commercials for Macross Frontier False Songstress Hybrid pack, Nyan Nyan commercial, Ranka interlude, Macross Ace Frontier, and Macross Frontier ad by Bandai visual.

Thanks totally forgot about this.(been too busy to keep up) Was that it then? Anything else macross related coming up?

• 3 months later...

Cool. I DL'ed the Final Revenge Live map and there's about 30 others here.

We're watching commercials for the new movie, hybrid pack, nyan nyan music clip, macross trial frontier, etc on a large screen.

Decided to check my Japanese account just now, and saw an ad for it. I'm in the concert hall now, waiting for it to load, assuming it's not a time sensitive thing.

Though looking at the ANN details, I'm probably waiting for ads. Whatever it is, it's taking its sweet time. I'll try to catch it on the repeat viewings. (Actuallynoted it stars in an hour. Typical this would be on a night when I should be asleep).

My PSN has been up for a month, and I just now check the Japanese account (wasn't working earlier). Judging from the machine page translation and just missed the "guard" swag. Anyone get any freebies?

My Japan PSN account is TifaOnACloud.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

Looks like Home crashed. Hopefully I can get back in, as I should be in bed, and would hate to have been up two more hours for nothing.

GOT IT!

Feel free to add me, those in attendance.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

it actually is commercials right now, maybe it's break time.

I was in before 4 AM PST, but I'll I've been seeing are the Bandai commercials that have been airing since April. Guess I'll have to try again tonight at 9:00 PM PST. Sure am glad I woke up to sit through this PS3 home frustration :)

I was in before 4 AM PST, but I'll I've been seeing are the Bandai commercials that have been airing since April. Guess I'll have to try again tonight at 9:00 PM PST. Sure am glad I woke up to sit through this PS3 home frustration :)

sorry to hear that, give it another go later!

Sorry you didn't make it in, MACROSS84IRL. There's a few more shows, and I'm going to try to record a later one onto tape. Still wish I'd caught all this sooner. Would've been nice to "join" the Northern Cross or Ranka guards.

I actually think the models work well. Looks a bit better than the cel shaded one in Nyanx2. The whole things like the first film. Which makes it odd that it features nothing from "Universal bunny". Loved the Vajra attack. Shame the interstitials aren't voiced.

I actually think the models work well. Looks a bit better than the cel shaded one in Nyanx2. The whole things like the first film. Which makes it odd that it features nothing from "Universal bunny". Loved the Vajra attack. Shame the interstitials aren't voiced.

I think the Ranka model is superior to the Sheryl one for some reason. Ranka has a nice realism.. Sheryl looked "cartoonier" to me.

She does. Though there was a syncing issue with her earlier. For PSP models, they look pretty good. Not like I would expect new ones just for this. Not a bad freeby. Shame they weren't live recordings.

Now they seem to have a fan list running. I guess for those that bought the stuff. Nice touch. I can't buy anything on this account.

I wanted that Macross!!!

Yup, finite.

Ranka Encore!!!

She does. Though there was a syncing issue with her earlier. For PSP models, they look pretty good. Not like I would expect new ones just for this. Not a bad freeby. Shame they weren't live recordings.

Now they seem to have a fan list running. I guess for those that bought the stuff. Nice touch. I can't buy anything on this account.

I wanted that Macross!!!

Yup, finite.

Ranka Encore!!!

I was surprised by no encore... Now the long wait until October for the next "new" Macross F release (the second movie + PS3 game). Pre-orders are up (and secured :) ).

Ahh. They served their purpose. My PS3 was offline for a year until a month ago. Just found out they were doing the concert today. Didn't know about the month long event (my Japan account didn't let me in until after the Welcome Back stuff was done, I'm assuming because I couldn't accept the TOS).

Sheryl Encore? Please?

No Sheryl encore.

Ai-kun Swag!!!

Very Ranka-centric concert.

To bed. See you guys at one of the next ones!