1/60 Yamato Glaug

EXO

I was really leaning in on this, to hear what type of comments people would make about the possible high price. I didn't want to spoil it, so acted as if I had no clue. I'm guessing that with the first page full of how high the price was, it would've been followed with 20 some-odd more pages of the same thing. Gotta love it.

Nice one, you had me going for a while. But actually I did think it was extremely suspect that the 円 kanji went in front of the number instead of after it, which is the normal usage. Apart from that, very, very nice. Now I'm going to go do a search online to see how far this has spread. :p

LOL, here's one.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=230958

Shame I can't find any Japanese ones.

But actually I did think it was extremely suspect that the 円 kanji went in front of the number instead of after it, which is the normal usage.

Doh, I knew that was gonna be some sort of give away. I even mentioned it on my next post. :lol:

Thanks to Rodavan for rendering the Glaug. His awesome art made it convincing.

post-151-0-45445900-1301723181_thumb.png

Oh yeah, send all hate mail to Roy Focker. It was his idea to do an April Fools prank... and uhmm the rest of the mods twisted my arm... it was horrible!

Doh, I knew that was gonna be some sort of give away. I even mentioned it on my next post. :lol:

Thanks to Rodavan for rendering the Glaug. His awesome art made it convincing.

post-151-0-45445900-1301723181_thumb.png

Oh yeah, send all hate mail to Roy Focker. It was his idea to do an April Fools prank... and uhmm the rest of the mods twisted my arm... it was horrible!

Damn nice!! How about the color scheme?? :p

yeah, 1/60 toy version please...

ha! 6600 Yen would probably just get you one of those arm cannons. :p

btw, nice avatar... where's that from?

The Macross DYRL Video game that came out for the Japanese Sega Saturn (That I have) and later for the Japanese PSone

Edited by VF-18S Hornet