Wanted: Takatoku SDF-1 daedalus/ gakken mospeada parts

ichido reichan

I'm looking for the Takatoku SDF-1 daedalus, if someone has one (at a no-nonsense price please or for trade) please Pm me, also I would like gakken mospeada parts or broken robots (guns, blue arms, the works) to see if I can repair my sets, thanks so much :)

I already sent this to another member here, but I guess he didn't buy it so here's the link!

Takatoku SDF-1 Parts

And as for the gakken mospeada, how much are you looking to buy one? I have one that has the rider and bike, but the bike is not a 100% mint, but it's not broken either. I also might have parts. Let me know if you would like the loose one I have and let me know what parts your looking for to repair yours.

I already sent this to another member here, but I guess he didn't buy it so here's the link!

Takatoku SDF-1 Parts

And as for the gakken mospeada, how much are you looking to buy one? I have one that has the rider and bike, but the bike is not a 100% mint, but it's not broken either. I also might have parts. Let me know if you would like the loose one I have and let me know what parts your looking for to repair yours.

Auch!! 100 dollars for daedalus and prometheus? sorry but that's a little overpriced since the Takatoku SDF-1 loose goes for around 90.00 - 130.00 complete, I can give you 20.00 or 25.00 for that set, that'll seem about right in my estimates.

as for the Gakken Legioss, I need the blue Right arm and loose gun if you want :)

Auch!! 100 dollars for daedalus and prometheus? sorry but that's a little overpriced since the Takatoku SDF-1 loose goes for around 90.00 - 130.00 complete, I can give you 20.00 or 25.00 for that set, that'll seem about right in my estimates.

as for the Gakken Legioss, I need the blue Right arm and loose gun if you want :)

oh, that's not my auction. I stumbled upon it and thought it might help out a fellow MW complete their loose takatoku SDF-1. Now where did you find a takatoku SDF-1 loose complete for 90-130? So it's complete with missles and little planes too? Takatoku SDF-1's mint in box go for crazy amounts of money, back then. Now it goes for at least 400 maybe even 350. A loose one of those I would think would fetch 200 at least. Now I can see why the guy is charging a 100 for those parts because they are the parts that fire the missles and planes. You can technically convert the bandai/matchbox SDF-1 into the takatoku version. You'll just be missing the hind leg missle firing mechanisms. I'm assuming your talking about the Bandai/Matchbox SDF-1. That one goes for around the price range you posted.

As for the Blue Alpha, I'll check what I have as I have at least two junker blue alphas and will post a picture of it tomorrow.

I see, it wasn't yours :)

I sold my very own, missiles and planes complete for 120, it was loose, and I found another one with only one ship, so I guess I have to get the other one.

what this guy's doing probably is selling the core piece and the two ships separately to fetch more money, it sucks but is the way it is :)

thanks