4 hours ago, Scyla said:

Did they state somewhere how the transformation will work? Spring powered like the old Mask toys or more like converting a Transformer?

They haven't at this point. Based on their Facebook post, it's still a work in progress until they are ready to show the functionality. They're concentrating for now on the shape.

On 5/12/2022 at 8:11 PM, Scyla said:

Did they state somewhere how the transformation will work? Spring powered like the old Mask toys or more like converting a Transformer?

On 5/13/2022 at 12:48 AM, no3Ljm said:

They haven't at this point. Based on their Facebook post, it's still a work in progress until they are ready to show the functionality. They're concentrating for now on the shape.

If I remember, when they first revealed Gloria’s vehicle, they intended the transformation to be spring powered.

Edit: Here’s the FB link

Edited by MKT

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably going to get both of these.  I had sold off my entire MASK collection when I realized that keeping vintage toys around was just a disaster waiting to happen as they degrade over time.  

That said, if this is just a nearly straight-up redo of the vintage Thunderhawk, i'm not sure I see the point of it.  The Shark as a gap-filler I can understand.  To be honest, I kind of wish they had made these in  3 3/4 scale, since i've always wanted to have my Joe's interact with MASK.  I get it would have made things a lot more expensive, but it would have been neat. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like it will be sporting lots of springs.

Side note: I don’t understand what Ramen Toys is doing. They make official Silverhawks figures but unofficial stuff like this and Centurions.

Don‘t the Silverhawks license holders want to collaborate with a company that is not involved with any „shady“ business on their other product lines or do they just don’t care?

Edited by Scyla