I've been watching MASK on Youtube and it isn't so bad. T-cats, Voltron, He Man, Wheeled Warriors and all the rest of that stuff is painful, but that's just me I guess...

yeah, most likely due to the fact that T-cats, Voltron, He Man, Wheeled Warriors, Etc. didn't have;

MASK-HERMESJET20.png

Lol, yes indeed. Did they ever have a figure for her? I had always wished they had released her vehicle, back in the day. As for those "other" cartoons, I always thought Sorceress from He Man was pretty hot but a little too snobby. I've got high hopes for the new Cheetarah though...

The Gloria Baker figure didn't get released until the second wave of the toys...with the Lamborghini "Stilleto" rather than the "Shark" Porsche 928.

M.A.S.K. Stilleto w/ Gloria Baker

And the Venom chicks name was

Vanessa Warfield

She piloted the 300ZX "Manta"

Manta w/ Vanessa Warfield

Which one was hotter is open for debate ;)

Edited by ambient73

Vanessa Warfield

Ha ha, I'll kill that debate right now. Vanessa Warfield was dating Brad Turner. Everyone knows a girl is worn and useless once she's been with a musician lol.

Besides, Gloria's all sweet, pure and virginial. Who doesn't want a crack at ruining that? J/K...

Edited by myk

I always wanted Gloria's James Bondish car that turned into a sub.

The Gloria Baker figure didn't get released until the second wave of the toys...with the Lamborghini "Stilleto" rather than the "Shark" Porsche 928.

M.A.S.K. Stilleto w/ Gloria Baker

Vanessa Warfield

Well, since no one here wants to give a shìt about staying on topic, here's another '80s cartoon that's getting a DVD release. That's right, all five episodes in a single-disc MOD (manufacture-on-demand) for $14.95.

OMG, thats hilarious. I almost want it.

• 5 years later...

Such badass toys- the series started out with a cool premise, but devolved to poop quickly. Never had any of the toys, but I used to look at pics of them longingly in the catalogue. I remember almost buying Condor, but I ended up saving my meager funds for something else, probably Transformers or LEGO.

What is going on in that picture????

I had the bad guys blue helicopter/jet thing and the read camero/jet thing, and one of the bikes. Always wanted the big red truck, but never got it.

You mean Switchblade with its pilot Miles Mayhem, along with Thunder hawk and Matt Tracker? I've got those two, plus Condor, Pirhanna, Rhino and Firecracker. Super cool toys. I hear that Hasbro is planning something with the MASK name in the near future?

Edited by myk

I had Thunderhawk, Firefly, Piranha, Raven and T-Bob--a friend of mine had Manta, or whatever that purple convertible with the redhead chick was called. Those reviews sure bring back some nice childhood memories.

I hear that Hasbro is planning something with the MASK name in the near future?

Pray that Bay keeps his grubby hands away from it.

Edited by GU-11

I'll take the underdog: MASK. I mean, their lead vehicle is an 80's Camaro, lol...

Edited by myk

I hear that Hasbro is planning something with the MASK name in the near future?

Please no, they'll probably create some abomination by mating it with Captain Planet

"Mask, saving the world from the polluting corporation called Venom"

I'm sure we'd all be rooting for the bad guys, because they will be using superbikes. speedboats, jets and old musclecars, while Mask is stuck with bicycles, priusses, sailingboats and hanggliders :lol:

post-21587-0-50476700-1466595543_thumb.jpeg

post-21587-0-68687900-1466595572_thumb.jpeg

The toys are making a comeback. Maybe this time they'll be 1/18 scale or kept around their original or Human Alliance scale. I never owned the toys as a kid so I'm ok if I skip the entire new line.

• sh9000 changed the title to Ramen Toy M.A.S.K. toys and other toys
  • azrael changed the title to M.A.S.K. - Show and Toy collections