Square Enix Playarts Figs

Solved the problem with the sdcc halo figs =] completed the series. How many Snake versions are there?

There are two different versions out now. There was supposedly a sdcc exclusive version last year, but im not sure if it was just an early release or what.

Can someone post of pic of the ones out of snake? I wanna make sure I don't accidentally buy doubles of one. thanks

So according to BBTS, they have a third one coming out soon. Here is what they have so far:

Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Snake (Jungle Version)

Snake (Battle Dress Version)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the original and I like it alot, I also have a Snow which a great hefty fig, and I got Shiva for him too. Unfortunately there are parts on Shiva that are easy to break, but having Snow and Shiva on a shelf just commands attention.

I might just get Lightning...but Grayfox is all kinds of awesome. I'm not enough of a MGS fan to collect the whole line, but a collection of Old Snake, Solidus, Cyborg Raiden, Grayfox and Olga Gurlukovich [ninja suit worn in MSG2: Sons of Liberty] would be nice.

The gunsword doesn't look like it changes modes :(

Should've at least had one in sword mode.

For which one? the new one? It seems to be in sword mode. The original came with two, one for sword one for gun.

Edit:

Actually it looks like it is both at the same time, depending on how she holds it.

Edited by kanedaestes

• 5 months later...

And it's the MGS Rising version, too. Nice.

But considering the bad QC of my FF XIII-2 Lightning [bTW, her left ankle actually broke lately, currently held together by Blutack for display], I'm a little hesitant to buy another Playarts fig.

I just picked up a playarts kai master chief, I think he's a pretty good figure. His ankles have an odd bit of play to them and I really think he should have come with a couple more accessories, but I really like it over all.

Wonder if Figma will eventually get the Street Fighter license? They do a much better job of hiding joints, or at least make them look less noticeable.

Those Playarts knee joints don't look so bad on clothed legs, but on the bare flesh ones.... :blink: I was planning to get the upcoming Cammie fig, but the joints on the knees and hips just look so bad.

• 1 month later...