Square Enix Playarts Figs

Yup. Made by Square Enix.

Noble Six available at BBTS

I have to say very impressed with the quality. I currently have mine posed next to my X-Box 360 Halo Reach Edition. B))

-b.

If it's not made by Bandai, then it's not SHFiguarts, since that name is exclusive name for non-mecha action figure line of Bandai (its mecha counterpart is Robot Damashii/Spirits BTW). Figures made by Square Enix are called Play Arts, you probably get them mixed up.

If it's not made by Bandai, then it's not SHFiguarts, since that name is exclusive name for non-mecha action figure line of Bandai (its mecha counterpart is Robot Damashii/Spirits BTW). Figures made by Square Enix are called Play Arts, you probably get them mixed up.

My bad...hadn't really read into the different variations of "Figuarts" and what those toy-lines mean to the different maker/manufacturers.

-b.

I stopped collecting playarts figs. Got a few advent children figs and lightning from ffxiiii. Totally unimpressed with kais' because going to a bigger scale should have yielded better face sculpts. Was excited for big boss but after seeing how accurate figma figs can get and at such a smaller scale, playarts is on my back burner for now.

• 2 months later...

*After watching some of the reviews on Youtube I just couldn't resist ;D

Some CQB Action . . . . . .

Nice pics! I only have Noble Six, one of these days I'll complete the Halo: Reach line-up.

-b.

Nice after going back and forth at the AnimeCon, I managed to bargain on the last day to get all six of them =). I saw the Assassin Creed and Snake, but they look bigger than these figs. Who else is on their Halo reach line up? I did read something about a series 2, so is this series 1?

Nice after going back and forth at the AnimeCon, I managed to bargain on the last day to get all six of them =). I saw the Assassin Creed and Snake, but they look bigger than these figs. Who else is on their Halo reach line up? I did read something about a series 2, so is this series 1?

according to BBTS; Emile, Jun and noble six are series 1; Carter, Jorge and Kat are series 2.

I'd like a couple but $50 is kind of expensive. :(

Looks like Square snagged some form of rights to Street Fighter. They were showing of Ryu and Chun Li prototypes at....the most recent toyfair I believe.

REALLY?! hmmm... I did pick up some BLEACH figures but from my opinion, it's not worth the whopping price of 45 -50 dollars for them. Details to paint apts are great on the BLEACH figures but some QC issues: I bought a Rukia figure and the left arm was popped off when I opened the figure. I couldn't even pop it back in. Later on the ankle broke off. My final thoughts on them are a hit and miss. But are you willing to risk for a hefty price?!

I have Snow, Lightning, and Shiva from FF13, the toy figs are great but Shiva as epic as they may be some parts were indeed fragily. Kind of disappointing considering the price of Shiva, but the my other two are great. I want a Ichigo but I hear such a mixed bag about his QC that I am not sure yet.

• 2 months later...

So is the aoshima alpha better then? I just ask because HLJ had a sale. Btw how much did those sdcc halo figs cost? I want! Were there more color variations?

Normal Play art figures cost between 40 to 55 depending on the retailer selling it. The red n blue halo figures I'm guessing are paying homage to the whole Red Vs. Blue series. Since they are exclusives, I'm guessing maybe they are 100 to 110? But I don't see anybody selling them since SDCC is over already. Are they next year's exclusives?

Normal Play art figures cost between 40 to 55 depending on the retailer selling it. The red n blue halo figures I'm guessing are paying homage to the whole Red Vs. Blue series. Since they are exclusives, I'm guessing maybe they are 100 to 110? But I don't see anybody selling them since SDCC is over already. Are they next year's exclusives?

on ebay I see one red and one blue out of box for $50 +20 shipping, and a New in box red for $200.

Edited by anime52k8

How big they are ?

Would like to say they're about 8 inches tall. I love my Halo Noble 6 and plan to get the rest of the Reach figures along with a few others from the Street Fighter and Metal Gear Solid series.

-b.