I didn't pay a whole lot of attention but it appears that this time Murphy keeps most of his body, so a guy in a suit is - in fact - just what he is.

I thought the trailer said:

Murphy: What kind of suit is this?!

Lab Guy: Not a suit. It's... you.

However, guy-in-a-suit will be a major strike against this film for me.

For me the original did not need to be remade. Especially not as a PG-13 and after the trailer I have no interest at all.

Dit - to da -toe.

Plus that close up movie poster shows that the suit is super rubbery... that's why it looks so much like a guy in suit.

If he stays in the black armor, then it should at least be that his visor changes to blue, white or green when human part takes over.

The black and red combo make him look too evil and unsympathetic for one to identify with.

Edited by lechuck

Guys did you watch Elite Squad 1&2 ?

That, you can find it on YouTube with full English subtitles, just use " Elite Squad " - Full (English Subtitles) as search criteria and for the sequel use,Tropa de Elite 2 - O Inimigo Agora É Outro (2010) - Full (English Subtitlles).

Hope that helps :)

Kidou Keiji Jiban, the 1989 japanese Robocop. 2nd edit: I changed the other video for this video since the other one had the subtitles so wrong at any level, sorry guys for that mistake.

The creators of RoboCop once said they were heavily influenced by Toei's Space Sheriff series (Gavan, Sharivan, Shaider) from the early '80s. Jiban was Toei's counter-nod to RoboCop.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-signs-new-robocop-movie-might-be-terrible/

Putting a human hand on the end of a robot arm is like putting one of the gunners outside a tank: After the first fight, they're going to need to hose that pink smear off the bulletproof armor.

The original Alex's face was pinned over the machinery, a human face stretched over the corporate machine to make it more acceptable. The new face looks like someone wearing a face-forming helmet, because Iron Man really made a lot of money and Hollywood really is that blatant
Edited by Gakken85

I'm almost certain a WWE cross promo is in the works to if anything make fun of WCW. Well it can't get worse than Sheamus beng related to Beaker the muppet!

What are you talking about?

on RAW was awesome, and so was
's guest appearance. If anything, not-RoboCop saving John Cena from The Shield will be better than The Three Stooges on RAW.

Jada Toys RoboCop 2014 Action Figure First Official Photo

EPIC FAIL. Jada Toys makes crappy diecast cars (just look at their Initial D line from a few years back). They have absolutely no expertise on action figures. So what makes them think they can pull this off? Judging by the photos, it looks like the figures are gonna be as abysmal as Hasbro's Iron Man 3 and Mattel's Man of Steel figures.

MGM/Sony should've given the toy license to NECA like the original RoboCop.

MGM/Sony should've given the toy license to NECA like the original RoboCop.

That's exactly what I was expecting, too.

Never even heard of this Jada before. Honestly, the first thing that comes to mind when I see that name is Will Smith's wife.

To be fair, the 4" toys themselves don't look too bad, except for the "diaper crotch" syndrome the one on the right. Articulation remains to be seen.

That's exactly what I was expecting, too.

Never even heard of this Jada before. Honestly, the first thing that comes to mind when I see that name is Will Smith's wife.

To be fair, the 4" toys themselves don't look too bad, except for the "diaper crotch" syndrome the one on the right. Articulation remains to be seen.

As I mentioned earlier, Jada Toys' business is mainly diecast cars targeted to ricers, lowriders and people with a chrome fetish. The not-RoboCop figures will be just like the Iron Man 3 figures: swivel joints in the neck, shoulders and hips only. That's it.

• 2 weeks later...