Sequel Speculation.

taksraven

Thought that this might be an idea, especially for sequels that are so embryonic in their development that they don't deserve their own thread yet.

First cab off the rank. Does anybody want The Matrix 4 & 5??

They really did leave it open at the end of the turd third one, but do we want another??

Thought that this might be an idea, especially for sequels that are so embryonic in their development that they don't deserve their own thread yet.

They really did leave it open at the end of the turd third one, but do we want another??

no f'n way jesus preaching to robots

Pass

And here is why we need a "speculation thread", cause the "Matrix sequel" news was discredited pretty much immediately.....

God damn it! Matrix!?? Really!? That last one was so bad it made me throw away my DVD of the first one. Thats not a metaphor. I took the DVD and threw it in the trash... Thats how irritated I was.

F**k it, why not. I'm down... :rolleyes:

Star Wars sequel trilogy E.VII - E.IX, any news on that.

There are always mumblings about it. I think when they eventually realise that the proposed SW TV series is too expensive and pointless, and when its all out on Blu-Ray, and when its all been rereleased in the cinemas in 3d, they might get around to it if they somehow run out of money.

Avatar CGI staff: "THEY TOOK OUR JERBS!!!"

:lol: THAT is hilarious!

Speaking of South Park, did you ever see PARK WARS? It was basically Star Wars Episode One audio with South Park animation. Just awesome.

And back to the Keanu speech, he's willing to do a Bill and Ted's 3? Whoa.

Read the third post. I've already had to discredit it.

I think he made statements about the possibility of Bill and Ted 3 in a separate interview a few months back. So it's not completely debunked.

Speaking of South Park, did you ever see PARK WARS? It was basically Star Wars Episode One audio with South Park animation. Just awesome.

Yup. Really, those south park characters are taking a lot of JERRBS all around the industry. :D

Edited by dreamweaver13

I want a" meet the feebles" sequel .

It can finally be revealed to the other characters who actually did that "big stinky poo that was blocking up the toilet"

Edited by troyness

Always wished it would have happened during the Prequels.

The New Star Wars prequels were just begging for a Spaceballs movie too.

I heard Mel Brooks had written a script a few years back. It was called "Spaceballs 3: The Search for Spaceballs 2" or something like that.

The New Star Wars prequels were just begging for a Spaceballs movie too.

I heard Mel Brooks had written a script a few years back. It was called "Spaceballs 3: The Search for Spaceballs 2" or something like that.

LOL. It's exactly the kind of title you'd expect from a Mel Brooks sequel :D

• 8 years later...