Fire Sale!

Nani?!

Hello.

I'm on the Straight Shooter list.

Below are the last valks I have in my possession. They were spared the proverbial axe up until now but they must go. All 3 of them were opened at one point and returned to their boxes for out of light storage. They weren't displayed or play around with because they were indeed the last remnant of my involvement with the hobby. :(

They are:

Yamato 1/60 YF-21: $125

img1779i.jpg

Yamato 1/60 YF-19 Fast Pack set version: $125

img1777w.jpg

Yamato 1/60 VF-11b: $125

img1775hc.jpg

Shipping and paypal fee of 4% applies*.

*I believe if you gift me the money through your bank account in paypal, there is no fee.

I will only ship to the continental US. Packing will be done professionally with styrofoam peanuts at the UPS store and tracking numbers will be sent to you via email FYI.

I will send them out once all of the items have been confirmed sold and payment has been received. They're priced to sell so... I don't think it will take much time anyway.

Edited by Nani?!

Hello.

I'm on the Straight Shooter list.

Below are the last valks I have in my possession. They were spared the proverbial axe up until now but they must go. All 3 of them were opened at one point and returned to their boxes for out of light storage. They weren't displayed or play around with because they were indeed the last remnant of my involvement with the hobby. :(

They are:

Yamato 1/60 YF-21: $125

img1779i.jpg

Yamato 1/60 YF-19 Fast Pack set version: $125

img1777w.jpg

Yamato 1/60 VF-11b: $125

img1775hc.jpg

Shipping and paypal fee of 4% applies*.

*I believe if you gift me the money through your bank account in paypal, there is no fee.

I will only ship to the continental US. Packing will be done professionally with styrofoam peanuts at the UPS store and tracking numbers will be sent to you via email FYI.

I will send them out once all of the items have been confirmed sold and payment has been received. They're priced to sell so... I don't think it will take much time anyway.

If you've sold any of them can you mark them sold? I'm interested in getting one of the three but won't have any cash til the end of the month (most likely...possibly before then).