Since the new PSP2 can basically play PS3 games (it played MGS4 from what I read), I'm hoping they will port it over since I don't own a PS3 and don't plan to get one.

Edit: Just realized that I think that magazine scan is old. I know I've heard mention of that before...

But OMG!!! Jehuty figures!!! I have waited so long for one of these babies and not one, but two companies are making some! Yay! Maybe we'll get lucky and we'll get ZOE 1 from one company and ZOE 2 Jehuty from the other. :)

Edited by protostar8

No, it's not a typo, it's the reason I posted. THAT is how long "reputable sources" have been talking about how ZOE 3 is coming. Nothing ever comes of it. (actually, with a 2007 ETA, the article is likely from 2006)

Somewhere I think there's a 2008 interview about ZOE 3...

I remember not a long ago when Kojima production said they're going to release a new game. Fans excited and speculated it's ZOE 3. But then it's ended up as something else (MGS Rising, or something). Well, hopefully this year's E3 or TGS will bring us some good news.

Maybe we'll get lucky and we'll get ZOE 1 from one company and ZOE 2 Jehuty from the other. :)

Riobot line clearly mentioned the 2nd game title on their promotional poster, while Revoltech Jehuty seems to have those bits that only powered-up Jehuty from 2nd game have. I think they just choose the latest one.

April release, no need to hurry or worry yet :).

Also, anyone find any news of a tentative date for the Riobot Jehuty?

Other than 2012, no...

I want to see pics/scale of the Riobit one. Heck, I'd like to see some other stuff Riobit produced so I can figure out if this is gonna be a crappy product or a shining star.

All I see are these:

http://www.hlj.com/product/SET88001

http://www.hlj.com/product/SET88003

Delphine 2nd Type:

"Â¥5,524... This magnificent work stands about 15 centimeters tall."

Geh, I thought it be bigger than the revoltech, but it's not really that much bigger...

Edited by shiroikaze

All I see are these:

http://www.hlj.com/product/SET88001

http://www.hlj.com/product/SET88003

Delphine 2nd Type:

"Â¥5,524... This magnificent work stands about 15 centimeters tall."

Geh, I thought it be bigger than the revoltech, but it's not really that much bigger...

Oh well, at least that way, if Revoltech doesn't do Anubis, you can just buy the Riobit one (assuming they use the same scaling as the other figures you listed). Those figures look pretty decent too, so hopefully they do a great job with the ZOE figs.

• 3 weeks later...

Kicking myself. I thought they would produce enough to fill all preorders :(.

Order from HLJ. Same price as AmiAmi but you get a 20% discount on EMS too! Or if you're like me you go with the cheap shipping. ;D

I'm kicking myself for not ordering D-Arts Rockman on the first day preorders were open b/c the next day it was already "order stop" status.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Again revoltech did a wonderfull figure, beautiful details and very dynamic.

The paint is a little on the down side so I made a few mods.

Here is my Jehuty:

jehuty01.jpg

jehuty02.jpg

jehuty03.jpg

Edited by CAIN MKII

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...