Macross Decals on Ebay

BlueMax

Hey guys, just a heads up regarding Macross Decals for customisers out there, sicne they seem to be pretty in low supply these days.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170482935608#ht_500wt_922

My preliminary guess is that they are more for 1/48 scale. Anybody bought from them? Any comments? :huh:

My guess would be 1/72, but then again, it's probably best to ask the seller on that one in case you don't get a for certain answer.

I'd almost have to say that based on the blue background of the decal sheet, it's more likely a Hasegawa set, maybe an option set, in which case, would more than likely be 1/72. The Hasegawa 1/48 is only the VF-1J, and I haven't seen or heard any option sets for that yet, as it's still pretty new.

I've got all the Hasegawa kits and all the accessory decal sets that they released and they don't look like any decals I've seen.

I'm pretty sure the cursive un spacey was only used on the 25th anniversary sets and from memory they were done in gold and didn't have skull squadron symbols.

I'll see if I can dig out an old Bandai 1/72 kit but I don't think it's a copy of those either.