Bandai DX Chogokin YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie

UN Spacy

Hey, if you guys do want to sell your alto's, there's a lot of my friends over here who wouldn't mind buying them...for the right price of course ^_^ .

With the current inflation, they would probably prefer a more reasonably priced, used Alto Durandal than the more premium priced (maybe) Ozma's version....

Edited by boyarque

Is there anyplace still available that offers the armor parts for sale (the web exclusive ones?)

-Thanks

Anime-Export still has it for pre-order. http://www.anime-export.com/product/7428

I'm not sure it's worth it for the price, but these are web exclusives and web exclusives have always cost a ton when retail stores sell them because I think they include an extra service fee in addition to whatever was the regular price for the extra work of making a web exclusive available to you.

I have to say, if Bandai did release an Ozma YF-29, I would probably buy it, but only if they modified the wing glove tabs, so they locked more securely into the lower legs in figher mode.

I'd still prefer a cannon fodder v.2 VF-25 or Tornado pack for the v.2 first though.

Graham

Holy Shniekies!that looks fantastic! I'd totally be down for that. Bandai would be stupid not to make it, especially since the YF-29 is sold out everywhere! They'd get the people that missed out on the original release plus those of us that would get this version too!

Chris

The head for Ozma's variant reminds me a little of the Metal Siren's from Macross II. Mostly just the large forehead area and having two "eyes".

Actually it reminds of the mecha from full metal panic, kinda like it. Still not sure if i'll get one though especially if it's a web exclusive.

If we can find the correct email address to write to, we should all email Bandai letting them know we would like an Ozma YF-29. Perhaps one of the members here could draft an email in Japanese?

It probably wouldn't work, but who knows, if they get enough emails, they might at least consider it.

Graham

I like the color scheme - but eech, butterface...

Says he with the avatar with a err..........squid(?) for a face! :p

If Bandai did release this, I'd keep it permanently in fighter mode anyway, so don't really care about the head.

Graham