Bandai DX Chogokin YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie

UN Spacy

I wonder if I should even buy this version. Wouldn't they come out with a Ozma version as well? I'm kind of partial to Low Vis types.

WAT?!? Is this just wishful thinking or a spoiler??? So confused. :wacko:

Also it's definitely Burgundy. Nora's SV-51 and Brera's VF-27 are both Maroon.

What is this "Burgundy" you speak of? I only work in the basics. Red. Purple. If I get adventurous, I'll go Redish-purple. Redurple. Purpred. Or rouge if I feel very fancy pants-like. Bottom line: not pink.

That's not yellow, that's canary!!!

Maybe some here should buy Crayons and read the colors that are on the paper wrapped around them. This thing is RED. It may be subjective as to what shade, but it's RED. If that is "pink" then what is pink actually called when it's present?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. Free shwag with the first releases. B))

This should look good framed next to the VF-27 Lucifer poster.

Comes with first release bonus B2 size poster.

Thanks, much appreciated. Just wondered if it was saying "Yes, we know we royally screwed the VF-25 GERWALK but we got it right this time"

:)

On the opposite page that's not shown, they do say "improved gerwalk mode with figure 'A' stance"

honestly, colour is the least of your concern, the design is.

let's leave the final words for the actual release and hands-on this June.

IMHO, while it may be the case for some people, colours may be very important to others: remember how many times we’ve read in this very forum about people that aren’t very fond of the VF-19FIRE due to its colours –no matter how good the design of the new toys is- and will be waiting for other schemes.

But as you say, the actual release will speak by itself.

IMHO, while it may be the case for some people, colours may be very important to others: remember how many times we’ve read in this very forum about people that aren’t very fond of the VF-19FIRE due to its colours –no matter how good the design of the new toys is- and will be waiting for other schemes.

Guilty as charged, waiting earnestly for a low-vis...anything that's not a VF-1 really. With squadron markings.

I'll buy a boombox laden bright red M1 Abhrams Tank that shoots speaker pods, however.

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-cybergundam/article?mid=70191

(1) Official Photos

(2) Action Point

Each mechanism reappearance such as revolution of engine and development of armament! Mobility and deformation of the section of course such as development of armament each gimmick has been reproduced the place where are the big places of interest. As the major feature of YF-29, there is the engine of 4 shots. As for YF-29 similarly has the engine of 4 shots unlike VF-27 which, the engine nozzle of the wing rotary possibility. Furthermore as for the point of the wing there is a new mechanism which expands and contracts the high cruise time, these gimmicks naturally, are included even in the DX super alloy. In addition, you observe to also the development gimmick of the CANON gun of the back section! The CANON gun placing [ri] rising and revolution have become possible even at the time of fighter and [gauoku]. Expansion and contraction of wing! Development revolution of the CANON gun! Development of new model cancer/gun pod The POINT single seat and the secondary seat the cancer/gun pod suspension in reappearance fighter landing state “the letter of [ha]” of possibility [gauoku] form is more beautiful with replacement the canopy at the time of reappearance [batoroido] in addition, improvement element large number! [improvement element - development charge comment -]

It hits to the super alloy first stage of [makurosu] F, “VF-25 messiah Valkyrie” “became deformed at the beginning and challenged to the compatibility of proportion”, but if it tries being now, the place that “it can make the proportion where this one is better”, is several. For example it is the roll and opposite joint mechanism of [momo] in order “to do the letter standing of clean [ha] at the time of [gauoku]” and method etc of doing the movement of crotch joint axial position at the time of [batoroido]. Directly if the user purchasing the DX super alloy series it is, you think that the improvement which you can agree upon to the change is done. - Landing state with fighter form it is designed in such a way that while the suspension it does cancer/gun pod it can be done. This is at the point where improvement desire of the user is large even from the meaning being agreeable of reappearance in the play. - Even in addition, the internal organs of the grapple knife to the seal, at the time of [batoroido] the canopy (the cockpit), it makes the part kind of form which hides the fact that it is completely visible from the side, can reproduce single seat and both double seat, and so on, with time taking in the point and the user needs which are investigated, it is redesigned.  Ebata village sand you draw and lower poster present!

As the first purchase benefit, it presents the original B2 poster with the shop front. The poster 'has taken charge of the character design of [makurosu] F' the drawing lowering by the Ebata village sand which! DX super alloy VF-27γ [rushihuabarukiri], in just the original poster present which becomes topic even with VF-25 tornado Valkyrie first purchase benefit, this time please try checking by all means. * The first production limited benefit as soon as to be gone, becomes end. * Part, there is also a store where it does not execute. YF-29 Durand dull Valkyrie The new model variable fighter plane which was developed as the decisive battle weapon for anti- [bajiyura]. It is another developmental machine of the YF-24 revolution which becomes the cause of VF-25, [huorudoueibushisutemu] which makes limitlessly close energy supply possible is designated as largest feature. " of pet name; Durand dull " With thing of the saintly sword which stores four saintly relics to the handle, it has become origin for the knitting machine to have 4 engines.

DX super alloy [makurosu] F (frontier) YF-29 Durand dull Valkyrie (Saotome alto machine) 'The complete deformation model of the fuselage “YF-29” which participates with the theater edition [makurosu] F~ [sayonaranotsubasa] ~', most fast multi-layerization! 2011 February 26th release! 'The theater edition [makurosu] F~ [sayonaranotsubasa] ~' being similar, it participates, latest line of VF “YF-29 Durand dull Valkyrie” of protagonist Saotome alto embarkation at the DX super alloy appears. At last decisive battle in the play extreme fighting it is and unfolds, it is the fuselage of fan attention. The complete new design is done on the basis of the know-how of the past DX super alloy, of course the fighter, perfection deformation to 3 forms of [gauoku] and [batoroido] is possible. We deliver as the completion model which can enjoy three formal deformation more quickly than everywhere! *

Commodity specification

ABS POM ZnDC make paint being completed finished product

* set contents

deyurandarubarukiri (Durandal Valkryie)

ganpotsudo (Gunpod)

stand (HURR-DURR)

D'OH! No Fast Packs will come with it. :mellow:

I was told that it came with the super parts and there'd be no need to worry about Tamashii exclusive extras... I hope that hasn't changed.

Someone told you? Do TELL. :ph34r:

Heh... you noticed that, too. Machine translators love to interpret them as "cancer pods". :lol:

Kinda like Cancer sticks. It shoots cigarettes.

I hope it comes with Fast packs, but knowing Bandai's inability to bundle the accessories until the product has been milked a few times, I'm not counting on it.

sound good but I still waiting see the landing gear and pilot :angry:

They fixed it with the VF-27.

Do you think Bandai would frak up the YF-29 by going backwards? :ph34r:

Especially if they are still using parts from the DX VF-25 series. That's what I'm worried about. I don't want anything from the original DX 25 series in this or a v2. DX 25. To me, that thing requires a complete remold not an update.

Chris

sound good but I still waiting see the landing gear and pilot :angry:

From the fighter mode pic posted in the recent issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine, it looks like they are still using the same smock wearing pilot figure from the VF-25 DX. Hopefully, it is just a placeholder and will be changed to a newer improved pilot sculpt by the time of release.

Graham

From the fighter mode pic posted in the recent issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine, it looks like they are still using the same smock wearing pilot figure from the VF-25 DX. Hopefully, it is just a placeholder and will be changed to a newer improved pilot sculpt by the time of release.

Graham

panic button anyone?

So correct me if I'm wrong but the history or the mechs in Frontier goes like this, the plans for the YF-24 spawns the VF-25 from Frontier and the VF-27 from Galaxy. Which in turn the engineers from Frontier take what they learn from the the VF-25, the optional upgrade of the Tornado pack and perhaps the VF-27 to create the prototype YF-29? So does this mean that perhaps the engineers from Galaxy could also improve the VF-27 and come out with a evolution/upgrade of a fighter themselves?

So correct me if I'm wrong but the history or the mechs in Frontier goes like this, the plans for the YF-24 spawns the VF-25 from Frontier and the VF-27 from Galaxy. Which in turn the engineers from Frontier take what they learn from the the VF-25, the optional upgrade of the Tornado pack and perhaps the VF-27 to create the prototype YF-29? So does this mean that perhaps the engineers from Galaxy could also improve the VF-27 and come out with a evolution/upgrade of a fighter themselves?

well, it kinda went like this:

Bandai's got a bunch of discarded and unusable Gundam parts and wanted them reused/recycled/re-sold as long as they're not called "Gundam", so they contacted Kawamori...

:lol:

srsly, tho. shouldn't you really be asking that in the Movies and TV Series section?